Search results

1. H

Should I or shouldn't I?

You are not going to use it properly!?? ;)
  2. H

1GZ Rod Strength

Would love to hear how they go with welding it up. P.s. I can give you pointers on how to get the best out of your coffee table, have made a few 1UZ ones. Also, where did you source the engine from and roughly how much?? Was it Qld??
  3. H

Should I or shouldn't I?

I'm guessing New Zealand, and disappointed that I missed it. Hopefully it gets used properly. :)
  4. H

Parts WTS Adaptronic E420c

Could this support a turbo and some boost?
  5. H

Parts 1uz turbo engine and gearbox

Did you shift any of this gear?
  6. H

yeah mate. Still got it!

yeah mate. Still got it!
  7. H

Should I or shouldn't I?

Is the motor definitely gone??
  8. H

1GZ Rod Strength

So what will you do with the block? Can you source a new motor? Is it repairable? This is a big surprise...:confused::mad:
  9. H

MA61 with 1GZ-Fe swap

stickers and badging sorted... :) coming along nicely.
  10. H

New V12 Daily Driver (Ferrari 550 Maranello)

Now Im getting inspired... But the Supra project is obviously needing some wiring solutions too!! ;) Great write-up and good tech too.... Only wish I had a 550 Maranello to copy your work onto!!! Fantastic looking loom, in fact all the work is so neat, the uneducated would not know the difference.
  11. H

New V12 Daily Driver (Ferrari 550 Maranello)

I cant beleive how similar it looks to a Supra... incredible.... Cribb, you said independent fuel rails, but that twin turbo one looks to have a joining pipe, so effectively 1 rail? (Modified?) You think this would be less effective? Also, love the COP work, neat, tidy, effective, cost...
  12. H

Project Thread Supercharged Supra

I have kinda been waiting for you to do yours, and inspire me to hit mine up. So your not just holding yourself up, you are also holding me up! COME ON! :p
  13. H

Another rough running 1UZ-FE

Great write up, and massive effort.
  14. H

Parts 1UZ-FE and Soarer Parts

Would you do me a deal on the crank, the cams, and the oil pump? Can you PM your contact number? cheers
  15. H

Parts Autronic SM4 and Mil Spec Harness for sale

I know this sold a while ago, but who did the wiring for this loom?
  16. H

Project Thread Supercharged Supra

How did you get your motor so damn clean, you could eat off that!
  17. H

Cars For Sale Coilover setup 91 Single cab Hilux chassis + body

Great looking fabrication. Good luck with the sale
  18. H

Better off using the toyota auto and mating the LT230 to the toyota auto. Mating the ZF to the...

Better off using the toyota auto and mating the LT230 to the toyota auto. Mating the ZF to the 1uz is a big job.