Search results

1. L

93 us spec ls400 wiring diagram

i have the whole car, i dont have smog laws here, i found the diagram on a website for $12.00, ill post the site in a bit, im not real good with wiring so any help would be great
  2. L

93 us spec ls400 wiring diagram

ok i finally got the diagram but im not real good at reading them, i am using ls400 motor and trans in a starion, i want to use ls400 power steering pump and ac, so what all can i cut out of the ecu harness that i will not need i have the whole diagram but i dont know how to post it, its pdf...
  3. L

need wiring diagram for 93 ls400

ok thanks, ill work on it and post more info
  4. L

still need some help on this i need to know what wires i need to keep on the ecu plug, thanks
  5. L

Parts partin out 1993 ls400

my ls400 didnt have a spoiler or trunk shocks but nothing in the rear is good rear bumper is almost under back glass
  6. L

Video 1uz swap for Conquest TSi Starion

have not test fitted yet it should go in easy on my us spec the power sterring is on the same side as the lex, front stump should fit well you can change a rear stump to front stump with a few parts
  7. L

rear seat?

sweet ok thanks
  8. L

rear seat?

not electric seats
  9. L

rear seat?

whats the trick to remove the rear seat in 1st gen ls400?
  10. L

i dont have to pass smog here!! i have a few cars sitting around. and dont wanna spend any money on another car, wife says i have to many now. so it goes in the quest, should be little trouble to put in should fit nice here is a few pics before i got started
  11. L

yeah i love these cars, sad to say but it might be up for sell in bout a year
  12. L

i have the whole car it got rearended a month after we got it. its a us spec. 93 ls400, i want to use ac, power steering, and auto trans for now.
  13. L

14. L

1uz into 88 starion

here is a vid of the black one with 1uz http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnlgs04LXGI
  15. L

1uz into 88 starion

sweet if you scan it send it to me i have seen a vid of a black one on the dyno
  16. L

seen that one its not the right one need on for a 93
  17. L

need wiring diagram for 93 ls400 mainly ecu plugs but a whole diagrame will be good, alot of things i want to use in my swap
  18. L

1uz into 88 starion

just getting started pulling the motor out of my totaled 93 ls400 kinda new to swaps need to know what wires i need to keep for the ecu, i want to keep ac,heat,power steering, i think thats it. is there anyone that tunes ls400 ecus, maybe get some things deleted that i will not be using thanks sean
  19. L

Parts partin out 1993 ls400

using it in the swap, i will be using motor trans ecu and harness, it has tan interior, tan exterior everything works