Search results

1. milnersXcoupe

I need a Blue_print

Ok - thanks . Brien.
  2. milnersXcoupe

I need a Blue_print

:shocked: Need the back of engine area blue_print to make up a trans. adapter - appreciated !
  3. milnersXcoupe

Lexus cars with 6speed auto.

Import Performance Transmission - first choice - http://www.importperformancetrans.com/toyotaauto.shtml TOYOTA / LEXUS PERFORMANCE AUTOMATICS ES300, GS300, GS400, GS430, IS300, LS 400, LS430, LX450, LX470, RX300, RX330, SC300, SC400, SUPRA, CAMRY, 4 RUNNER, CELICA, LAND CRUISER, TACOMA...
  4. milnersXcoupe

Lexus cars with 6speed auto.

Import Performance Transmission - first choice - http://www.importperformancetrans.com/toyotaauto.shtml TOYOTA / LEXUS PERFORMANCE AUTOMATICS ES300, GS300, GS400, GS430, IS300, LS 400, LS430, LX450, LX470, RX300, RX330, SC300, SC400, SUPRA, CAMRY, 4 RUNNER, CELICA, LAND CRUISER, TACOMA...
  5. milnersXcoupe

3URFE Engine Exposed

This Autozine.org blurb points to Toyota's initial use of Nikasil around year 2000 ? Like many high tech aluminium engine, the 2ZZ-GE gets Nikasil treatment instead of using cast iron liner as a means to reduce friction and wear. Yamaha is one of the few experts in the world having the Nikasil...
  6. milnersXcoupe

3URFE Engine Exposed

This Autozine.org blurb points to Toyota's initial use of Nikasil around year 2000 ? Like many high tech aluminium engine, the 2ZZ-GE gets Nikasil treatment instead of using cast iron liner as a means to reduce friction and wear. Yamaha is one of the few experts in the world having the Nikasil...
  7. milnersXcoupe

3URFE Engine Exposed

We ran Nikasil in the BMW air cooled flat twin motorcycle engines - seen over 200K miles - looks brand new in there. I'd be more interested in having liners resprayed rather than bored & stuffing in iron weights - just get another engine from car-parts.com & swap in the good stuff. What's the...
  8. milnersXcoupe

3URFE Engine Exposed

We ran Nikasil in the BMW air cooled flat twin motorcycle engines - seen over 200K miles - looks brand new in there. I'd be more interested in having liners resprayed rather than bored & stuffing in iron weights - just get another engine from car-parts.com & swap in the good stuff. What's the...
  9. milnersXcoupe

LPG Conversion Kit

http://www.icomnorthamerica.com/ same company -
  10. milnersXcoupe

Injector Flow Rates & Pictures

http://www.witchhunter.com/injectordata1.php4 :yo:
  11. milnersXcoupe

TOYOTA 2UZFE INTO HILUX MK5 - HELP NEEDED!

:684: :boggled: :madfawk: 2UZ FE is 540 Lbs. - and the 'better choice' engine - Go for it, in my Opinion.
  12. milnersXcoupe

Oil Jets

Using LocTite Red sparingly on very clean metal to metal could add to peace of mind.
  13. milnersXcoupe

2UZFE Longblocks

As I understand it, the company that was making the supercharger kits for the 4.7 stopped offering them because the engine failures / rods were costing Toyota piles of cash - TRD ? Check on Tundra Solutions - the 2000 - 2006 series owners are aware that those 'skinny rods' are not 'safe' for...
  14. milnersXcoupe

2UZFE Longblocks

"Cast Not - what your UZ can do to you - " 1UZ rods are cast too - no one in the American Engines camp would run Turbo or Blower on a cast rod - you're asking for trouble in my opinion regardless that the 1 UZ rod is 'thicker' - If you're opening up the engine - put in Lex's Forged Rods and...
  15. milnersXcoupe

Update on Paul Carey UZFE powered Drag Car

-Nevermind- -Nevermind- Google'd 'King Engine Bearings' - thanks for the Tip !
  16. milnersXcoupe

Update on Paul Carey UZFE powered Drag Car

'Who 'da King' ? -quote- " - main bearing tang mods (2UZFE main bearings have the tangs opposite to 1UZFE - I prefer to use King Bearings and they only have 1UZFE")-end quote- Tell me about King bearings ?
  17. milnersXcoupe

New Crank/Rod Idea (4.8L)

2UZ FE .070 rod 'off-set' ? I'm reading that the 2UZ FE con rods run a .070 'off-set'. Do any of these NASCAR rods running the 48mm or Chevy journal size have this correct off-set ?
  18. milnersXcoupe

Mobil 1 Truck & SUV synthetic / Shell Rotella T / API CI-4 Oil

http://tinyurl.com/ytwyet Take a look here for starters: -quote- WolfPlayer 05-15-2007, 05:14 PM My dealership (flagship of Subaru Canada) uses Motul 8100 5w30 as their premium oil in their oil change service so I'm totally confused.:confused: Don't worry. 5W-30 is completely fine for our...
  19. milnersXcoupe

how far can you bore a tundra block

Is this Right >? 2UZ FE 0 over: stock bore and stock stroke = 284.5 cu.in. Best way to increase displacement is by using smaller journal Chevy or 'HONDA' sized big ends. This will yeild 8mm + 84.074mm = 92.074mm or 3.62496063 inch stroke. 3.70 x 3.70 x 3.62496063...
  20. milnersXcoupe

engine block weight differences between 3uz 2uz 2jz

Without it - how is the power delivery ? Having had to think in terms of 600 / 700 / 800 lb. 2 valve cast Iron push rod American engines - in cars like the AMC Gremlin as the AMC 401 is over 700lbs.- I still find humor in the quibbling over using a 502lb. 2UZ FE with its' favorable bore /...