Search results

1. S

High Compression Pistons

400HP is an estimate and a big one at that. I take it that the VVTI system is coming out for the cams?
  2. S

Short runner manifold

looks really nice, can you post up the dyno graphs?
  3. S

SC400 NOS drift car...with TTs

Well i think it was made as a drift/show car. Not my flavor, but still a very interesting car
  4. S

SC400 NOS drift car...with TTs

Saw this first on CL, looks pretty mean, but the bright paint hurts my eyes. 2UZ with twin turbos. Check it out http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=495173
  5. S

What Lambo?

built-up project car always beats the pricey pushover when looking for attention...i've seen this situation before and it turns into some crazy techno talk with the owners! Very nice ownage!
  6. S

Nissan's GT-R Spanks Porsche 911 Turbo & Corvette Z06 !!

the new nissan is a spectacular piece of technology, but with all the gizmos and gadgets on it, it kind of takes away the "natural" feel of a sports car that i really enjoy. R35 is not on my list of "cars i need before i die." I really don't want a computer telling me how i should drive my...
  7. S

LuxuryMods.com Presents: SC's Gone Wild - Short Film

funny, i dont remember hearing birds chirping last time i was on the highway.........just "wooooooooooosh" that looks like a lot of fun, and a lot of hard coordination. Great job!
  8. S

Project Thread SC470TT (VVTi) Twin Turbo Lexus SC400 with 4.7L Toyota Tundra Engine

damn that thing is going to sound NASTY!!! what kind of BOV is going in there? something heavy duty i assume? Keep it comming Lex!!
  9. S

SC Vs. Supra

True, Lexus really doesn't have actual names for their cars, just initials that we can keep wondering about. I'm sure these must stand for something. but instead of just coming up with ridiculous names for just a few letters, i think the abbreviations suit just fine. It's sort of what makes...
  10. S

SC Vs. Supra

I find it somewhat amusing that the SC is almost identical to the Supra in terms of suspension and engine components, can cost so much less than its Toyota counterpart. I love my SC just because its such a great bargain buy compared to the supra, but if i were given a choice between the two, i...
  11. S

R154 Shifter Location

Blizzy from CL had this issue when he was swapping a R154 from a supra into his SC400. He might chime in here, but here is a link to his thread http://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=290641
  12. S

1uztt on Ebay

^^:lmao::lmao: Wouldn't it be easier to have the turbos facing the other way? It looks like the intake piping would have to make some tight 180s to get to the TBs. A lot of restriction...
  13. S

[VIDEO] Celica 2JZ Accident at WSID

wow, that track worker halfway down the track was lucky, a few more inches would've made a very bad day....yikes
  14. S

A terrible story of a teen and M5 BMW..

incredibly sad that this could happen to these poor kids. I am 19 and had my SC for a year including an accident that involved a deer, a slick road, and a tree. I admit I was driving a little fast for the turn and driving conditions, but since then i have learned to keep my ass planted to the...
  15. S

new kid with hopes of 5 speed LS!

Tranny is the least of his worries... thats gonna be a TON of custom work to make it work. It would be very interesting to see once its done...good luck any plans for power adders (turbos, superchargers?)
  16. S

Let's "Elect" the Next US President

Edwards is out of it so take him down... Would like to see Huckaby just so Steven Colbert can get the V.P. spot, but thats never going to happen
  17. S

damn scammers...

Reminded me of a good ebay revenge story...good read but kinda long... http://www.zug.com/pranks/powerbook/ i live up in rochester, lets go find this bastard out!!!!:rocketwhore:
  18. S

Manual Conversion (SC400)

what kind of clutch setup will you be running with the custom flywheel? 2JZ?
  19. S

SC470 Powered by Tundra 4.7L

That is great stuff!! Now bring on the turbo power....
  20. S

08-08-08

lol i lived there for 4 years and a lot of the superstitious "four" elevators are in some of the developing districts and religious areas. I lived in Itaewon (2 mins from Youngsan Army Base) and 4 was a reaaalllyyy scary number for people. and i thought it was 300 spartans not 400.....