Search results

1. N

beltronics Vector FX2 vs Gtech Comp

How close is the GTech to a chassis dyno? I know it *should* read lower since it is reading "road HP" which accounts for aerodynamics, but do you guys think it's fairly accurate? Of course, if you're using this to quantify upgrade gains, you're fine since you have a baseline to compare on the...
  2. N

Control arm bushing replacement options: 90 LS400

OK, so from what I have gathered, these are the options available: 1. Daizen polyurethane bushings. Pros: cheap, easiest to replace. Cons: squeak squeak, and possible adverse effect on ride harshness? 2. Vlamos. Pros: great ride, maintain trademark Lexus NVH. Cons: more difficult to...
  3. N

Help needed finding tach signal on 1UZ

I need to find a tach signal for a remote start install, and the location is supposed to be the black wire running from the ignitor. I thought the signal was supposed to be an AC signal from 1-6V depending on RPM? However, when I tap into the black wire at the ignitor, the AC signal just jumps...
  4. N

Semi kits for M90 thoughts

I certainly don't want to start any kind of flame war, but am curious why the Richwood kits are always mentioned but not Neil's Rush kits--is it because Richwood is a sponsor? For those with experience, what are the differences between the kits in terms of quality, etc? Really trying to learn...