Search results

1. B

miss Problem

Hello everyone, it's been a while:sorry: and have been cruising the forums from time to time.. Some may know that I have progressed from my 4x4 build to a much better 4x4.. anyway.. Last week after sitting for a couple months.. ( not a daily driver) I took my truck out for a thrash as we had...
  2. B

Supercharged 1uzfe with M90

Hi guys, It's been truly years since I have really posted anything but I have been just researching and reading etc so really never left..:D Anyway most know I did a lex conversion into a landcruiser a few years ago.. and I was looking at putting on a blower when the time came to it.. Well that...
  3. B

Auto into 4x4 extreme

Hi guys.. been a while:eek: , Ive built a new truck and goes very well.. but the gearbox is starting to fail.. bearings etc and over the years I have found Auto, uncut loom transfer adaptor to transfer case so it bolts to the a340 box Now I've heard that the tq needs to be strengthened to help...
  4. B

lengthening the loom..?

Howdie all you experts.. As title suggests.. can we lengthen the factory loom without too many problems..?? As 'm in the throws of a new build one of my options is to place the ecu behind the chairs in the cab.. What we are worried about is voltage drop over another 2m of loom.. Is it something...
  5. B

Possible Injector upgrade

Gidday everyone.. been a while and now guess what.. I'm seriously looking into FI my lex..couple questions though for the guru'z here.. SC injector size is 251cc on standard computer..I also believe from what i've read that if using a RRFPR it CAN help with small boost..up to 7-8 psi keeping...
  6. B

Possible Injector upgrade

Gidday everyone.. been a while and now guess what.. I'm seriously looking into FI my lex..couple questions though for the guru'z here.. SC injector size is 251cc on standard computer..I also believe from what i've read that if using a RRFPR it CAN help with small boost..up to 7-8 psi keeping...
  7. B

Fly wheel bolts and crank

As the title says...I just pulled off the flywheel to what I thought was going to replace the main bearing seal..!! ( I also have to replace the thrust bearing-it's nackered..too much foreign shyt in there from the - no fork boot,crank cover being on-wasn't part of the kit-it's fixed now...
  8. B

Hydrofan setup..?

Ok peeps..not sure if this is where i should post this but he we go.. Can you place a switch inline to the hydrofan ecu power feed to effectively turn it on and off thus slowing down the fan - shutting down the soleniod to slow the fan downor even off?? Reason I ask is when going through a river...
  9. B

Cold starting...

OK guys..it's official..my truck just doesn't start well now it's like 0 degs:damnit: ..starts beautifull when warm but now it's cold it always takes about 3-4 goes from ign(I think the fuel drains back into the tank when left over night-easy fix..none return valve)then when it is actually...
  10. B

Service manuals for Auto's

found this link on another forum I use..very helpfull and seeing as it has information regarding most auto's used here..enjoy..it'll help..cheers http://www.wjw.co.uk/Toyota/A340/autotrans.html:drive: and here is the other one I used.. http://forums.bauchan.org/portal/downloads.php
  11. B

Boosted Twin Turbo

found this set up on our local trade site..for those interested might wanna have a look..might inspire some too..:yikes: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Car-parts-accessories/Toyota/Engines-drive-trains/auction-141958064.htm Cheers
  12. B

Is this correct..?

calcs for supercharging for the 1UZ..? capacity x rpm / 2 = Lpm 4 x 6500 / 2 = 13000 lpm boost ratio..running 7 psi on the standard lex = 7 psi + 14.7 psi = 21.7 / 14.7 = 1.476 boost above atmospheric presssure Air requirements..= LPM x boost ratio..= 13000 x 1.476 = 19188 lpm @ 7...
  13. B

Can anyone help with some info?

this is interesting so I'm hoping that someone will know more..cheers http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Car-parts-accessories/Toyota/Engines-drive-trains/auction-136779533.htm :)
  14. B

Refference manuals..

I came across this on another forum i'm on..for all your toyota needs here it is..enjoy http://forums.bauchan.org/portal/downloads.php and also other makes and models..cheers:sgrin:..
  15. B

H2o

Has anyone tryed to run a 1UZ on water yet..?I'm currently looking into it..seeing as fuel prices are through the roof..info I have is, there is anything from 50% to 90% or evening running 100% fuel saving..sounds good to me..(havn't got really involved with it yet due to being committed to my...
  16. B

Cat flange drawing

As title says..is there anyone/way i can upload these for everyone..I had some lazer cut and they fit just spot on..Just i can't seem to upload the file extention..:cool2:
  17. B

Relays

Am I correct in saying that to setup the 1UZ FE with original ecu,fuel pump ecu,hydrofan ecu that 1 Main EFI relay would run EFI+Fuel Pump+HydroFan all togther..? 2 Ignition relay runs starter motor and ignitors..? I'm guessing I could setup each with there apropriate amped feed individually but...
  18. B

1ggze super charger..?

This has been bugging me now for a little bit..curious to see what you guys think but..i'm thinking that this SC would be a nice little unit for the lex in a twinscew app(one each side)as these come off a 2.4 toyota...what do you think?
  19. B

Fuel pump relays

As title says..is this the most easiest/simplest way to wire up and run a fuel pump along with the resistor..I have one of those at 0.75 ohms..?(sideshow has mentioned this many times..)mainly why i'm asking is that I'm not sure i can aford a fuel pump ecu to run it..and i have about 3 relays...
  20. B

Fuel pump ecu

Hi guys..I've just about done with the engine bay side of things:yeah: ..just one question:33: ...Does the ecu look,need,want a signal fromt the fuel pump to say it's there and then start?So far I have the starter on 1 relay,Main efi relay triggereing the ignitor/injector relay..will I need to...