Search results

1. S

Anyone thought of ITB's with 89-94 Maxima Dual TB's?

That's exactly what I'd do, new quality manifold, 4 weber or dellorto style throttle bodies, make up your own rectangle air filter housing assemby, fit a good quality air filter and drive the car!
  2. S

Please I need answers for tommorow! HELP!

DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!! I am surprised your even thinking about it if you don't know about LPG. Couple of problems associated with what your considering. LPG shouldn't be used as an additive to Petrol, Diesel yes Petrol No. NOS adds alot of Oxygen which you then need to add aot more Petrol to to...
  3. S

Please I need answers for tommorow! HELP!

Whoa there pony boys, sheez haven't some of got the skits happening big time. Toxsick: the best advice I can give you right now is to settle pettle. No I'm not being a smart ass ,I'm just being extremely frank with you. The next bit of advice I'm going to give you will save you a mint cause...
  4. S

1UZ in E.H Holden

That front end looks like a V6Conversions front end unit. Nice work on the car.
  5. S

Standalone ECU Adaptronic e420c ECU I need opinions Please!

I'm not going to argue this point with people. My experience is very different. I have an ECU that ran an engine for a short amount of time, many other things also happened which I will not go into here, I received no real help apart from Cory testing my settings file which was found to be ok...
  6. S

I have sat in Andy's office. Andy doesn't import Adaptronics (unless they are now being made overseas) he builds them. They were developed as a University project in Mechatronics while Andy was a student at Sydney University. I have personally emailed Andy and Cory, Cory was helpful, Andy just...
  7. S

Hmmmmm. I have experience with the Adaptronic and it isn't good. I wont go through the whole story but suffice to say I got the car to run for something like 30 seconds and that was it. A few days of double checking everything I had done to make sure I hadn't stuffed up, my wiring was good...
  8. S

LS1 Into Toyota Hilux

Cause its desert country! Yes I am serious.
  9. S

1UZFE INTO VY COMMODORE

For someone who works for Holden you sure seem to know very little about doing anything with them. For one thing you should be very well aware that ADRs would not allow your proposed change. You should also know the AlloyTech is a much better engine than you give credit for (btw motors are...
  10. S

LX Torana

lol, how about a general synopsis then?
  11. S

LX Torana

Why don't you just post the info here as well?
  12. S

LX Torana

This is what I get when I try to check out your link "Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken."
  13. S

BJ70 to Lex Conversion

Your blocked muffler problem is common. Another thing that can happen which happened to me is the cat converter can break down. The catalytic converter on my troopie decided to give up a few months back and a piece of the catalyst lodged itself firmly in the exhaust pipe. When it got warm it...
  14. S

1UZFE INTO VY COMMODORE

You would be better off doing some work on the Ecotec, or 2 other options are a Gen4 V8 and cop the cost of fuel or a Alloytech V6. The Alloytech is a damm good engine derived off the Cadillac NorthStar V8 and would be my pic for a job like this. The UZFE would not be allowed under ADRs unless...
  15. S

Learning About Australia

lol I am the son of a retired Presbyterian Minister, in my Bachelor of Arts I majored in History cause I am fascinated by humanity and the things we do. After my BA I started a Bachelor of Social Sciences to get a degree in Anthropology, stopped after 2/3s way through to do my Masters in Applied...
  16. S

Learning About Australia

They don't know when Christ was born let alone if it was December 25, infact our calender could be 4 year out of date going by the records kept about the persecutions in Judea. St Nick was from the area of modern Turkey, Santa Claus was from Scandinavia and wore Green not Red. Coca Cola bought...
  17. S

Learning About Australia

It originated in Pagan Europe, it is a mishmash of Keltic and Germanic fertility festivals. Christmas is Pagan in origin to, it was originally Saturnalia from memory and was Roman festival of gift giving. There is nothing we have today of "regular" festivals that does not have Pagan origins.
  18. S

Learning About Australia

Both Thanksgiving and Halloween have Pagan origins, Australia is slowly getting into Halloween but just as a bit of fun nothing more. Thanksgiving has never been anything here as we are always thankful in Australia for what we have and we don't need a day set aside to show it lol. Betty Windsor...
  19. S

Learning About Australia

Our public holidays are generally; 1st January, 26th January (Australia Day), Easter 4 days being Good Friday through to Easter Monday, 25th April (ANZAC day), June long weekend (Queens Birthday, mine also lol), 1st Monday in October (Labour day), 25 December (self explanatory), 26 December...
  20. S

Learning About Australia

I have the last of the VT engines, a HSV 5.7 litre (350 ci) roller cammer of 220 kw from the factory, I have a Kalmaker ECU setup which I have tuned on the street, mine puts out more power and torque right across the range and is more economical to boot. The UZFE wasn't really used in Oz when I...