Search results

1. 1

Parts 1UZ Upgraded Valve Springs

Brand new set of springs from Performance Springs. These are the second generation spring after they revised them a couple of years ago. Selling as the engine builder says the coil bind tolerence is too small for my 10.5mm lift cams. These would suit anyone with lift of 10.0mm and below. Specs...
  2. 1

Wanted 1uz Rear Water Bridge

I need a rear water bridge from a Non-VVTi. Cheers.
  3. 1

Parts 1uz Vortech V1 Blower Setup

The time has come to part out my blower setup and move on. The details are as follows: -Vortech V1 S trim CCW blower -2.62" blower pulley (14psi) -Lexmotorsport bracket, bolts and pulley etc to mount blower. -New 6pk serpentine belt to suit blower -Rush supercharger headers (heat wrapped)...
  4. 1

Wanted LS400 Fan Pulley

I'm removing my hydraulic fan setup and utilising the LS400 braket. I need the LS400 fan pulley to suit. Cheers
  5. 1

Haltech E8 Injector Wiring and Setup

I have a Haltech E8 and have got to the stage of wiring up the injectors. Is the factory injector setup a batch setup firring 4 lots of 2 injectors? Does anyone know how i can setup the haltech to fire the same as the factory ECU. I spoke to Scott at Haltech who told me the rewire the...