Search results

1. Cobra

Wanted Blower manifold

Anybody have a top mount blower manifold lying around. I need to experiment.
  2. Cobra

Wanted 1UZ Heads

Hey Guys I am after a pair of complete heads to fit an early 1UZFE. Preferably in Sydney but interested in anything around. Brett
  3. Cobra

Parts Ignitors for sale

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250723084592&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1156
  4. Cobra

N/A Recomendations

Guys The 1UZ in my Cobra is on its last legs. I plan to build up a new motor but I want to leave it Naturally Aspirated. Can anybody advise me on what I need to include in the motor to make it a balls and all motor without forced induction?
  5. Cobra

Unhappy

This guy is pissed. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160389908814&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_654wt_1165
  6. Cobra

Wanted 2uz Top Manifold

As the title sugests. I don't know a great deal about these motors but I am after a top section of the manifold for I thinks its the 4.7 Litre motor Preferably in Aus
  7. Cobra

Thermostat housing

I need t make up a new housing for the themostat and was wondering if anybody had a CAD drawing of the base plate? Brett
  8. Cobra

Bottom cam belt pulley

How the **** do you remove the lower cam belt pulley around the crank?
  9. Cobra

Thread size?

Guys Does anybody know what the thread size in the crank at the front of the motor? Thanks in advance. Brett
  10. Cobra

Wanted 1uz

There is a shortage of 1UZ's at the moment. Anyone in Sydney with one they want to part with?
  11. Cobra

Wanted Supercharger manifold

I am after a Richwood or Bullet blower manifold. Anyone?
  12. Cobra

Wanted WTB Top air plenum

I am after a top air plenum at a realistic price. Prefer in Sydney.
  13. Cobra

Wanted WTB Fuel Rails

Anybody in Sydney have a spare set of fuel rails. Urgently required and I will pick up anywhere in Metro area.
  14. Cobra

V8 Soarer

Does Damien from the V8 Soarer site visit this site? If not does anybody know how to contact him? His email on the site doesn't work.
  15. Cobra

Helical or Helix Couplers

I am installing ITB's and have seen somewhere on this forum somebody using Helical or Helix Couplers to connect their linkages. Does anybody know of a supplier in Sydney or even Australia where I can get these? Also the rod I am using is 7mm brass. What size bore would the coupler need to be...
  16. Cobra

Wanted 1UZ Top half air plenum

As the title says, does anybody have a air plenum top half they don't need and want to sell to me? Preferably in Sydney.
  17. Cobra

Parts Eaton M90 for sale, maybe

Eaton M90 for sale As the title says, its for sale if anybody is interested. Comes complete and ready to bolt on with 2.5" pulley, manifold, throttle body and Yella Terra modular snout. Manifold is ceramic coated. Any offers?
  18. Cobra

Wanted Cam covers

Anybody have a set of cam covers they want to part with? Brett
  19. Cobra

Wanted 8 SC400 Fuel Injectors

Hey everyone I am after a set of 8 dark green injectors out of a SC400. 251cc flow rate. Brett
  20. Cobra

Wanted WTB Top Half of intake manifold

Anyone in Oz have a spare top intake plenum they want to part company with?