Search results

1. S

A341e Crown Transmission Speed Senor

Hey Guys, Its been a while... I'm piecing together my old parts engine/trans to go into a 1987 Extra Cab Hilux 2wd. Have a busted speed sensor on the tail housing of the transmission. Wondering if anyone has a photo of what a complete sensor looks like and where I might find the part number/a...
  2. S

Parts Crown Injectors Wanted

Hey guys, I’m in need of at least 4 Crown 1UZ injectors if anyone has any laying around. They are the light purple ones 23250-50010 is the part number. I’m happy to service them. I’m located in Perth, Western Australia and local would be great, but happy to pay for postage of course. Let me...
  3. S

1985 Ex cab... Almost finished

Hey Guys, Couple of snaps of a recent inter-club competition I was in. Car is effectively done after a bit of a reno... New panel and paint. Custom Extractors Custom Tray Custom Spring Packs Cross Over Steering Custom Bull Bar Dual Battery system... Under the tray Boss Air...
  4. S

Trade My Front Sump for your Rear Sump

Hey guys, I've got a front sump that I'd like to swap for a rear if there is anyone that is interested. Cheers, Shuey
  5. S

Wanted Rear Position Sump/Oil Pan 1UZFE

Hey Guys, I'm in the market for a rear position sump. If you have one and are happy to move it on, we can arrange either cash or a swap for mid position sump. Cheers guys, Marcus 0417 969 161
  6. S

Oil Filter - High Pressure or Low Pressure

Hey Guys, I know there is no such thing as as stupid question, but... Does the oil filter see high pressure from the oil pump before the oil circulates through the engine... or does it return from the engine, through the filter then to the sump? Regards, Shuey
  7. S

My Attempt at Headers for a Hilux

Hey Guys, Thought I'd contribute a few photo's of a set of Headers that I'm having built at the moment by my key fabricator at my workshop. Not a huge amount of thought went into tuned length or collector merging. I figured that anything had to be better than the standard UZ131 Log style...
  8. S

Wanted Crown ECU & Harness

I'm in need of an ECU and wiring harness to suit a Crown (separate ECU) 1 UZFE. I'm in Perth Australia... Anyone? Cheers, Shuey
  9. S

Wanted Front Sump Wanted

Hey Crew, I'm in need of a front sump including the alloy section that bolts to the skirt of the block and the steel sump oil tray. Anyone???? Cheers, Shuey
  10. S

Lexus to R32 GTR... Wish me luck!

Ok, time to come out of the closet! I've been contemplating this conversion for some time. Why? Simply because my RB26 is feeling a bit average and because the mere thought of a twin turbo Lex V8, 4wd is a bug that I haven't been able to cure. The check list so far: R32 GTR...Check...
  11. S

Ingitors

Hey Crew, Just picked up an engine for my next project but it is missing the ignitors... wondering whether there are any alternatives to the factory ones (ie interchangeable ones from some other motor) or whether I have to do a mad hunt for some originals? Engine is a 1990 Crown Royal...
  12. S

Tacho flickering

Hey Crew, Need some pointers on an issue that I have with my 1UZFE equiped HiLux... My Tacho neddle flicks around like it is getting some interferance or something. I used to do it all the time when I'd load the engine up, for example driving around a corner in third gear (manual) from...
  13. S

JayCar Electronics Fuel Computer

Hey Crew, I was flipping a few pages of the latest Jay Car Electronic's Catalogue and i noticed a kit that can be used to modified the fuel curve of injected cars... VERY cost effective little device... Has anyone seen one of these in action? Here is an extract of it's description: "Qty...
  14. S

HiLux Cold airbox...

Hey guys, Just about finished my cold airbox off for my HiLux, so I thought I'd throw up a photo for you guys to look at... Food for thought on your own projects. Have yet to do the final fit up and also cut the hole through the guard for the 80mm snorkle, but you will get the idea. If...
  15. S

Crown V's Lexus Water Pumps

Hey Crew, Just about to do a major service on my 1UZFE equiped HiLux and would like to know if the Lexus waterpumps on an Australian delivered Lexus would fit up (both mount and plumbing outlet positions) to a Crown type engine??? If it is the case it means that I can go to my local Toyota...