Search results

1. M

XF Fairmont build advice, trans and ECU questions

Thanks for the advice Gloverman, much appreciated. I wouldn't mind the better auto and slightly greater power with the vvti setup. I have seen a few non security motors for sale which should be straight forward to wire up. Cheers Matt.
  2. M

Excellent. Thanks a lot. Will be in touch. Cheers Matt
  3. M

Great. Does it also include a corrector or modifier so that I can translate the signal into the Ford speedo or would I need to build a seperate unit for that? What are these worth to buy if they are available? My build is a way off yet as I don't have a donor car yet! Thanks for all the help...
  4. M

Thanks George. Does your corrector split the signal?
  5. M

Thanks again George. So if I need to feed both the speedo cluster which doesn't have an output, and also the ecu from a single speed sensor what are my options? Can the signal be split? Cheers Matt.
  6. M

That's interesting George. Do you know if most of the auto trans have two speed sensors? Cheers Matt
  7. M

Thanks for the reply George. Probably easier to get a modified output flange that Gloverman sells and run a Hilux driveshaft which has a slip joint and get a falcon end put on it. Cheers Matt
  8. M

Hi all. Have been a member here for a long time but haven't posted in a number of years. For some reason my member name is now imported_mattmannz - not sure how that happened! Anyway, time for a new project for me. I sold my heavily modified Soarer about a year ago which at various times had...
  9. M

UZN130 Surf

Nice one Kelvin. I have an A1 Turbo's R154 bellhousing and flywheel. Yet to choose clutch. I have a Howe throughout bearing but have been reading about a number of issues with them and need to get a spacer made up to suit so contemplating changing. Can you PM me prices? Cheers Matt.
  10. M

UZN130 Surf

Do you sell the hydro throw out bearing setups Gloverman? CHeers Matt.
  11. M

Project Thread Project: COLOSUS

Cheers. Is it a dual pulley idler or a single? Matt.
  12. M

My TT 1UZ AE86

Awesome! Great pics and lovely quality.
  13. M

Project Thread Project: COLOSUS

Looks awesome! Any pics of the belt idler setup? Cheers Matt.
  14. M

Reincarnation: 1uzfe reanimates 4runner with impending flatline

Great detailed buildup! I have an LN130 with a 1UZ and 5spd and it's a great combo. Not built to the same quality as yours though. I like the radiator setup. Matt.
  15. M

Project Thread 3.3ltr whipple into Ls400

Nice work on the water bridge mod, was it difficult to weld?
  16. M

MK4 Supra, 1UZ tt and T56

Awesome looking project. Are you going to leave the stock crankcase ventilation system in or add a catchcan? Matt.
  17. M

hilux fuel lines

I used the stock Hilux fuel lines and a V6 petrol fuel tank with in tank pump. I have a fuel filter mounted on the passenger inner guard which is joined to the stock lines by EFI fuel hose. EFI fuel hose runs from the filter to the stock fuel rail. I also got the dash cluster from a petrol...
  18. M

Project Thread Supercharged Supra

Nice progress! 500hp in a street car will be great! What fuel pump and regulator are you using? Is the reg a rising rate setup? Cheers Matt.