Search results

1. P

Chroming Parts

they look mad :D i want mine done now
  2. P

1uz manual gearbox kit, in aus..

it does seem like a good deal, i paid 4g for my kit, i thought about buying it as a spare ??? :P
  3. P

Manual Conversion in the LS400

i dunno about that, i havent pulled mine apart yet .. waiting on my shed... then ill drop everything out, just take a rough measurement from rear of motor to the shifter hole? if its sorta close then you can go from there, if its way out ? think of something else ?? :P i dont even kno the...
  4. P

Halfcut questions...

nice, seen a few 1uzs in celicas, very kool :) wanna sell them clear indicators you got there?? i can pick up as soon as your ready with cash :) let me know ;) good luck with everything dude
  5. P

Phenolic Spacers

does this replace gaskets? and where to get new studs from? or just use bolts eaiser? interested....
  6. P

A look at the New Ferrari....

the new mini is not a mini, its a bmw big, they are huge compared to the old, original mini, and do not compare, they are poo , and gay :P here is the rover v8 mini..... who wants to cross mount a 1uz into a mini, :) this turned into a mini thread too hahah
  7. P

Manual Conversion in the LS400

hey there bud, dont think anyone has done it before in a ls400/celsior, i am the only one i know who has gotten so far with it, ive got bits and pieces ready to go into my celsior, had them for awhile ive been slack, but very soon they starting to go in :) im excited.... hand brake, is an...
  8. P

i have a photo of the rover v8 in the mini , its a very tight fit, its on my laptop tho, im not on that atm, the MINI panel van is very kool tho, the family mini van is not kool.
  9. P

also fully rebuilt engine, http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Lexus-Soarer-1UZFE-quad-cam-V8-engine-fully-rebuilt_W0QQitemZ130238599526QQihZ003QQcategoryZ33612QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem not mine, just found them , thought someone might like :)
  10. P

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/5-speed-Manual-Gearbox-1UZFE-V8-Lexus-Soarer-quad-cam_W0QQitemZ130238598259QQihZ003QQcategoryZ33733QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem...
  11. P

haha this turned bad :P ok here a pic of a mini - van, this is what i have, not a people mover haahha so wrong
  12. P

hehe i have a 1973 mini clubman van ;)
  13. P

ill be on your team jibby, it looks good to me , i like the curved flow side shot , looks good. but theres other cars id pick first.. not huge fan of ferarri, dont sound great, most look funny, id go a viper, or a supra, or a mini :)
  14. P

ITBs question...

so i can keep it, thats good news, ill have to look into these ecu's, ill need a new one anyway, so ill have to look for one with everything...
  15. P

ITBs question...

i dont understand that? ^
  16. P

ITBs question...

is there a aftermarket trac control system ? or do people just not worry bout having it anymore when putting on itbs? id still like to keep it, so would anyone know what to do??
  17. P

ITBs question...

if i installed ITBs on my 1uz, would it be possible to keep the trac control and cruise control? any thoughts?
  18. P

Porting and polishing heads on the 1uz's..

my heads will be coming off in next within a month or so and ill be looking at doing something with them :)
  19. P

Coolant Problem?

its the stock celsior fan hydraulic clutch thing... i havent driven the car anywhere in over a week, i just idle it in the driveway, and it over heats, the fan has fluid, just doesnt spin, only just moves when idleing, but spins when it revs up..
  20. P

Parts 19" gv2 rims australia

19" gv2 rims tyres are 235/45/r19 but tyres are stuffed rims really good condition in south aus/ adelaide looking for 1200 dollar ono or parts+cash or anything try me:)