Search results

1. B

Auto shifters for stock auto?

I'm looking for shifter options that are compatible with the stock auto behind the 1uz. I had a bnm at one stage and the ratio is wrong and couldn't get every gear. I love the gate shifter behind me c4 but unsure if there are aftermarket options for the toy auto? Any help?? Cheers
  2. B

NOS.... who is running it. need some help

hey, im planning a build on my 1uz engine. its going in an offroad 4x4 buggy and im after some info on running NOS. ive never worked with it before and any info would be good. as for the engine im looking at building in 2 stages. top end being valves/valve springs, ported polished, cams and...
  3. B

Speedo not working??

Hey peoples, I've been on here a little bit with a 1uz powered 4x4 but have recently picked up a 1991 ls400 to run around in. It needs a little bit of love but nothing too hard. One thing is the speedo isn't working, do they run a cable or a sensor or what? Is there a way I can check and if not...
  4. B

Wanted rear sump with alloy manifold

chasing a rear sump with the pick up and alloy manifold. Im located in Newcastle NSW i saw one on ebay it expired today and missed it if the owner is on here contact me and ill pick it up from tweed heads on tuesday. Evan
  5. B

Wanted 1uzfe engine - running or not - AUS

chasing a 1uzfe engine running or not, need it to bench build a driveline behind it and to bench fab up brackets for aftermarket PS pump. Cheers PM or sms 0421 445 381
  6. B

alternative power steer options

Hey guys, ive been on and off here for a while now and starting to get into more modding. im after some info/help regarding power steer options. are there any companys that do mounting brackets for aftermarket power steer pumps? im wanting to mount a GM power steer pump on my 1uzfe. any...
  7. B

Wanted power steep pump AUS

Im chasing a power steer pump i have a 1990 model 1uz and it has the fluid can mounted on the pump its self. Cheers
  8. B

30-41LE auto box Ratios pls help

does anyone know what the gearbox ratios are in a 30-41LE auto box Cheers EVan
  9. B

1uz's are they the same??

ok a noob question, ist the 1uz engine out of a 90 model toyota crown the same as a 90 model ls400?? as mine is out of a Crown and there are a lot of parts on ebay for the 90 model ls400 just wanted to know if they were same so i could get parts!!! Evan
  10. B

my 1UZ Bundera..with issues pls help

hey peoples, im Evan and i have a 1986 Toyota bundera. i got it when i was 17 and for the last 12 months it has undergone many modifications, including a engine swap blessing its chassis rails is a 1UZ-FE and auto out of a toyota crown. last weekend i had a 4x4 competition and have run into...