Search results

1. R

Rearsump to 1UZFE?

Is it any with a pic of a rearsump that fits to the 1uzfe? And from what car/engine can I get this from?
  2. R

Clutch

Is it only the 3SGTE flywheel that fits with minor mods? Do the flywheel to the Supra TT fit?It looks like its more clutches available with higer torque capasity And what are the strongest pressure clutch cover you know of that fits the 3sgte flywheel? I dont want a 2 or 3 plate sinter...
  3. R

Clutchcover to 3S gte flywheel?

What Clutchcover do fit on the 3s gte flywheel (to Toyota MR2 Turbo) with the higest possible pressure? I did think to use this combo in my 1uzfe prodsject.
  4. R

Will the stock inernals make 700fwhp and 8000rpm safe.

Hello. I gona put a 89-96 1uzfe engine in a 89 Lotus Esprit turbo 2,2. At the moment I have 450 bhp but have GT3076R turbo on it now able to get 500bhp+.If I want more hp now, the turbo lag is gona be even more... So I have figured out that the 1 uzfe engine is probably the best V8 engine to...
  5. R

Drysump,turbo headers,etc, to 1uzfe

Is it possible to get drysump pan? What about turbo header? Does the ss autochrome Tundra header work? Or do I have to fabricate every single bits to this engine my self? I just trying to find out whats available,I will get 2 1uzfe engine I have ordered. And begin modifying it,and put 1...
  6. R

Where do I get higer duration/lift camshafts to 1uzfe?

I have tryed to e mail lextremes web shop but no answer. Where do I get higer lift/duration camshafts to 1uzfe? price?
  7. R

Max bhp in a NA V8?

What is the maximum BHP in a normaly aspirated 4.0 1uzfe V8 you know about? And what RPM are you running?
  8. R

Any with a 1uzfe in a mid engine car or Lotus

Is there any in this forum that have put a 1uzfe in a Lotus Esprit or a mid engine car?
  9. R

1uzfe in a Lotus Esprit

Hello. I gona put a 89-96 1uzfe engine in a 89 Lotus Esprit turbo 2,2. At the moment I have 450 bhp but have GT3076R turbo on it now able to get 500bhp+.If I want more hp now, the turbo lag is gona be even more... So I have figured out that the 1 uzfe engine is probably the best V8 engine to...