Search results

1. R

5.2L Stroker

It looks like this is "wet" liners? witch are replacable with out drilling. Problem on my Lotus is that the"wet" liners go "loose" and vibrate so the headgasked is blowing regulary.But its with open deck and no suport in the top of the liners. This uz will still have good suport in top...
  2. R

Rearsump to 1UZFE?

Is it any with a pic of a rearsump that fits to the 1uzfe? And from what car/engine can I get this from?
  3. R

1uzfe in a Lotus Esprit

I have been in contact with him last year.But need to get rid of some stuff first.A well build G50/52 is possible to get with stronger crownwheel than the T756...But the T756 is probably one of the best gearboxes to our use.The T756 must be a pretty good box when you see what many of the stupid...
  4. R

1uzfe in a Lotus Esprit

Whenever I get rid of the 6sp Lotus box I have at the moment I will buy a box that can handle 1000nm+.The Cima Gearfox witch is in the Zonda is stressed with 750nm and tested to 1100nm. I dont gona try to put this V8 engine on the stock/6sp box I have, and hope that its not gona brake. I...
  5. R

1uzfe in a Lotus Esprit

If I do this I need a mutch stronger gearbox... I will probably go for a Cima Gearfox witch is in the Koenigsegg,Pagini Zonda...or just buy a other car,since the cost is gona be pretty hige.My goal was to get a desent high HP level with the Lexus V8 for a fairly low cost,but to find a transaxle...
  6. R

Project Thread My little weekend project Hiace/granvia lxh12

Looking good :burnout: I gess this will increase the needs for reartires......... Good that I dont have to trailer the car on the same road as you to the track.....Lol.Its gona be pretty awefult to be passed of a 2,0 T Diesel Hiace with a 500bhp+ MR2 on the trailerbed........... It would be...
  7. R

1uzfe in a Lotus Esprit

Did do a search on the net about the UN5.And its the same gearbox as my stock UN1 but with a much lower final ratio and other ratios for the comercials vans. But with the same limitations in the input axle as the UN1. And the mods I see that they do is to put a other crown wheel and pinion from...
  8. R

1uzfe in a Lotus Esprit

What car is the UN5 from?And where to get parts to it? Is it stronger than a 4 speed 930 box?I have one I can buy at the moment.
  9. R

1uzfe in a Lotus Esprit

Got more Info now about this 6sp kit I have. It has been used in a 1200kg racecar with a turboed 3,5Ltr V6 with 650 nm for several year with out problem so I think this will work for me. I was about to loose comfidence in tha gearbox. So now I`m in for a turboed 1uzfe in my lotus. Working at...
  10. R

Clutch

Help. There should be someone here that knows something????
  11. R

Clutch

Is it only the 3SGTE flywheel that fits with minor mods? Do the flywheel to the Supra TT fit?It looks like its more clutches available with higer torque capasity And what are the strongest pressure clutch cover you know of that fits the 3sgte flywheel? I dont want a 2 or 3 plate sinter...
  12. R

Save your money!

Sounds very interesting. 4-2-1 manifoils is giving the best spool up and hp below 6000rpm. What pipe dimension are you making them in?
  13. R

1uzfe in a Lotus Esprit

Is it possible to get 500bhp out of a NA(normaly aspirating) 1uz That 6 sp kit i got to my Lotus UN-1 gearbox was not rated to 800nm as I thought. The company told me later that it was able to take 480nm or mabe 550nm (400ftp)or who knows??its not tested beyond that level. But before I bought...
  14. R

Got my car dynoed today.

The Skyline engines I know of is a 2.6 iron block straight 6.And its pretty heavy compare to the 1UZFE.
  15. R

Got my car dynoed today.

He told me that the weight of the car became pretty much the same with this engine 1270kg/2800lbs. With the same weight distibution after moving the battery back. If you use skyline engine its gona be much heavier up front.
  16. R

Got my car dynoed today.

I also have a ampifyer from wellman you have to build self(180,-kr) that also work exelent with the stock knocksensors and earplugs.You cant miss the detonation sound...
  17. R

Got my car dynoed today.

If you run AF12.6 and begin with low timing and go up, you could get much more HP on this engine with the same boost.You will also get higer boost earlier and are able to strech the hp higer up in rpm. Running 10-12 in AF is not gona help you much anyway in regards of detonation. Then its gona...
  18. R

Got my car dynoed today.

427rwhp Was it on stock compression?and 98 okt RON? What rpm did you get full boost?and how good is it reving? I belewe you have enough power/torque to drift now :-) Thats what I have told every body this 1uz is the cheapest engine you can get 500 reliable bhp.Nice work.I will be with you in...
  19. R

Clutchcover to 3S gte flywheel?

Yes.twin turbo hige rpm engine.
  20. R

Clutchcover to 3S gte flywheel?

What Clutchcover do fit on the 3s gte flywheel (to Toyota MR2 Turbo) with the higest possible pressure? I did think to use this combo in my 1uzfe prodsject.