Search results

1. D

fuel rail swap

If you want custom made fuel rails, look up www.efihardware.com.au. They have the measurements for the 1UZ-FE V8. I had a set made about four years ago. From memory, they only make the fuel rail orders on a wednesday.
  2. D

jag supercharger

Check out www.planetsoarer.com Supercharged V8 Part3 June 2004 by Peter Scott.
  3. D

Project Thread Supercharged Supra

John, I have another question if I may. In a previous post you stated that you relocated the breather ports to the rear of the valve covers and made them -8 AN males. I would like to do the same with mine, but was wondering what you did with the oil baffle (and brown gasket) which is...
  4. D

Harmonic Balancer with Nose Drive

Precision Parts in Aust. manuf. "Powerbond" balancers for street and race. Website is www.precisionparts.com.au. The street version P/No: PB1146-ST fits both 1UZ-FE and 2UZ-FE. There are four holes already drilled in the centre, two are tapped (for a removal puller) and the others are not. I...
  5. D

Thanks for the above. Have you made any further progress with the ignition? I have read several posts on using Honda CBR coils, but yet to find anyone who has been successful. I am sure you will prove me wrong.
  6. D

John, did you have to machine the injector holes in the richwood manifold to install the 14mm Deka IV injectors?
  7. D

Cast Aluminum Rear Drop Sump for 1UZ

I'm interested, depending on price. Alloy sumps are usually expensive, so i'm not sure there will be a large demand. I'd start making the small items first, such as the oil filter housings, finned rocker cover inserts and finned trans covers, as they will appeal to a wider market and be more...
  8. D

Aftermarket Crank Dampener for 1UZFE

Precision Parts in Aust. manuf. "Powerbond" harmonic balancers for street and race. Their website is www.precisionparts.com.au/catalogue_powerbondperformance.html I've bought the street version P/No: PB1146-ST which fits both 1UZ-FE and 2UZ-FE engines. They are a quality item and will allow...
  9. D

Aftermarket Crank Dampener for 1UZFE

Precision Parts in Aust. manuf. "Powerbond" harmonic balancers for street and race. Their website is www.precisionparts.com.au/catalogue_powerbondperformance.html I've bought the street version P/No: PB1146-ST which fits both 1UZ-FE and 2UZ-FE engines. They are a quality item and will allow...
  10. D

1UZ Harmonic Balanacer Part Compatibility

1UZ-FE and 2UZ-FE harmonic balancers are the same. This site confirms it. www.precision parts.com.au OEM P/No 1340750091, their OEM Powerbond replacement P/No HB1146N, and their Powerbond Street Series P/No PB1146-ST. The Ebay part listed above should fit.
  11. D

Richwood Aero/Supercharger Out Of Business ???

Can anyone provide a physical address for Andrew Mueller? Any help would be appreciated.
  12. D

"New Posts" button not working.

"New posts" doesn't work for me either.
  13. D

Whole world Needs A Leader Like This!

Kevin Rudd did say this (or something similar) on a press interview and shown on the nightly news a week or so ago. Instead of knocking him you should be supporting his stand. By the way, I don't belong to any political party and I don't trust any of them either.
  14. D

Saying Goodbye to the Big 3?

I don't have any sympathy for the big 3 who have enjoyed a cosy relationship with each other for decades. Look at what happened to the Tucker ( a much more technically advanced car in its day.) In case you have forgotten, go and hire the DVD again to jog your memory. If the automotive industry...
  15. D

LPG injection

I stand corrected.
  16. D

LPG injection

"Edz", the Romano system that "WhiteLS400" is using (I think) is Gas injection. The system "Cribbj's" mate made was Liquid Lpg injection. The only successful Liqiud LPG injection system I have heard of is the one used by "Cyberdiamond" which was bought out and shelved.
  17. D

Supercharger kit for 2UXFE?

For a supercharger kit contact Andrew at Richwood Technologies Phone 07 5464053 or www.richwoodaero.com.
  18. D

Changes that need to be made

An LPG "search" on this forum should answer most of your questions too.
  19. D

LS400 High fuel consumption

Could the TRAC control be activating the brakes and causing drag? I would be de-activating it to eliminate it as a possible cause.
  20. D

Nice to be able to put a face to the name.