Search results

1. S

head sealing.

I've heard people say that the cylinder head sealing becomes a problem pretty early on in the game. Is this true? If so, what power level are we looking at, and what's some suggestion's to fix it?
  2. S

Torana - 1UZ

Beautifull....... How much clearance to the Bonnet? I might not even HAVE to go the route I was talking about. (Bear in mind that working alongside boilermakers everyday makes those kind of things easy to build. Making a jig off the original, remake crossmember, then custom arms....)...
  3. S

Torana - 1UZ

I dont mean to be a pain in the arrrrse, but you say it's too hard to make a new front end, but then your slotting in the whole rear subframe from a nissan? Anyway, how easy is that to do? The reason i ask is I'm wondering if it would be possible to retrofit the whole nissan GTR driveline...
  4. S

Torana - 1UZ

What about using different uprights to move all the steering system lower?
  5. S

Torana - 1UZ

I'm looking to do the same thing dakka68. But I'm mostly concerned with clearance from the chassis rails on either side, and the steering shafts from the exhaust. Also, Does anyone know if you can build your own front crossmember out of two tubes of steel and some plate to get the engine as...
  6. S

TT1UZ to HQ-HZ

Hey guy's, I'm trying to plan out a project at the moment and was wondering if you think the 1uzfe would fit into the engine bay of an LH/LX Torana? I know the rails are a little narrower than the larger GMH cars, and not sure if the steering would be in the way of the exhaust. What do you think?