Search results

1. N

t400 t700

if i get a t700 or t400 and get an adapter to mount the gearbox to the engine (1uz) how do i go about getting the internals to work correctly ie do i have to buy an adapter for the flex plate or somthing or do the t400 internals work with the toyota engine. as you can tell i dont know much about...
  2. N

TT1UZ to HQ-HZ

darn yeh i didnt realize it was that bigger job. i might just get my steering box rebuilt shes a bit shagged. i found out i can get hoses made up to use the lexus pump for the hq steering. when u said you used ht-hg munting points is this because u changed your front end. i think castlemain rod...
  3. N

TT1UZ to HQ-HZ

wow im very impressed you have forked out big time for this project im doin the same thing except im putting a naturally aspirated engine in (for now:veryhappy ) a hq one tonne ute. i was woulndering if your engine mounts mounted to the origonal mount posistions or did u have to weld them into...
  4. N

Project Thread Twin Turbo 1UZFE into HQ Coupe

same same looks like youve had the same idea as me. im putting the 1uz-fe motor into a hq tonner getting sick of the push rod motors anyhow. have you figured out how u are going to mount the engine into the car like welding engine mounts and so forth. i found out resently that the rod shop...