Search results

1. B

Wanted Wanted ASAP,Someone(in US) to make a bid on ebay for me..

Hi..Really need some one in the US to bid on an itemfor me..the seller seems not to want to post to Australia..or return questions on the matter..the thing is I will pay for the items and shipping cost etc..Just need a US bidder.. If any can help out here be good.. Cheers Tim PS not a big...
  2. B

Wanted 1 UZ Crank pulley

Looking for a 1uz crank pulley,going to experiment with add on pulley,so please find one..:)
  3. B

Wanted Crown torque converter

Looking for a crown Torque converter,in the states (US) would be good,need one to send to Lex..:)
  4. B

Standalone ECU What AFM can be used on 1 uz ?

What other AFM can be used on 1 UZ ?Would the Nissan Q45 AFM be suitable,any experience in these setup?
  5. B

How much boost can 9.5 Compression Ratio Pistons?

With the forged Ross pistons,how much boost can 9.5 CR take,most are taking the 8.5 CR,which is good if going for extreme application..will 9.5 CR take 15-20 psi with intercooler ?What do you think?The aim to to get around 600 fwhp..which is mild boost..
  6. B

Getting off the line..Tractions

Thought Ill post this here too,Iv allways wonder what improvement have been done to improve Tractions to aid getting off the line,Have a look here.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O0b90G8Yhg&mode=related&search= Good study(could be better)Im sure there's more to this..
  7. B

How much hp/torque M90 can make?

How many hp and Torque realistically the M90 (eaton)can provide,?I read all these M90 projects,would say these combo make 500 hp..? 9.5 Cr better headers 315 cc injectors Tune up (piggy back ecu) What do you think?
  8. B

Wanted Ross Pistons Group buy

Posting this as to see if a groupbuy is possible for some forged Ross pistons. If possible to get together 5 sets,might be some real savings.
  9. B

What Hp is Standard fuelrails good for?

Any one tried to max out the standard fuelrail?Just wondering at what point do u need to upgrade it?willit take 600-700 HP(with bigger injectors ofcourse)?
  10. B

A340/341E Beefed Up..

Just Occured to me,while thinking about Lex and the TH400 auto,There haven't been too many talk or effort on beefing up the A340/341E autos..Any documented HP handling capabilities on these box?Been a few articles on Valve bodies mods,none on Full Do up to handle big HP ..or is the reason that...
  11. B

1UZ to Tremec TKO600

Im suprised that this combo have not been tried here,seems these box are very strong(well from brief reserch LOL)able to handle excess of 600ft of TQ.. Any insight into this mating?
  12. B

Wanted Ross Pistons

Thought ill try here first,Looking for a set of those Ross forged Pistons..8.5 or 9.5 CR..well worth a try..::)