Search results

1. D

pros and cons for bore size?

want to order up some pistons and rods before opening up the engine. (want all the parts before i take it to a builder) just wondering whats the go overbore?? pros and cons...?? be for a n/a build.
  2. D

Most Aggresive cam without shim under bucket?

whats the highest lift you can do? and safely my next step is cams + headwork how important would it be to send the flow results to match the cam currently making 237rwhp i want to crack the 300rwhp mark with the cams + headwork ofcourse changing to heavier duty valve springs too...
  3. D

Parts Bolt on 8 throttle body setup for 1uzfe + filters

Might be going back to stock (this will only be available for a short time only, so if you are serious let me know, otherwise be going back on) Cannot get this kit anymore, discontinued. Rare vertical setup, Designed from the head up (some just bolt on to he standard runners), looks and sounds...
  4. D

Cars For Sale UZZ31 Soarer for sale - custom kit and leather

91 UZZ31 soarer, low kms - around 92,xxx i think. ill double check tomoz. Just passed pits (orginally came from NSW) will be giving it 6months rego this week. All electrics - sunroof, windows, mirrors, seats. Mods: Resprayed black with a tinge of blue/green coming through at certain light. 2.5...
  5. D

Parts K&N pod filter with adapter to suit 1uz

as title says 100ono
  6. D

MY 1uzfe ITB's result

1984 Ma61 supra in short, mods: 1uzfe engine swap w58 manual conversion 2.5 zuast, 3inch cat. custom headers adaptronic ecu, upgraded fuel system custom 8 individual throttle bodies 237rwhp. will post up dyno soon, makes peak power around 5700rpm.
  7. D

Parts 1uz auto box from celsior

since im going manual, wont be needing this anymore worked fine before i installed the adaptronic and went a bit screwy. i.e changed on its own. so should be all good behind standard ecu as was fine for me. 250ono cheers
  8. D

Parts 1uzfe itb package - must see -

this is all sitting in my toyota 1984 supra atm - you always hear people wanting itb kits - heres one already done! engine: #1uzfe engine with auto gearbox #8 indvidual throttle bodies manifold designed from the head up - rare vertical setup with custom gaskets to suit #Custom tuned length...
  9. D

Parts 1uz AFM 3" intake system and k&n pod filter -

as title says, got the above for sale, since i went itbs..dont need these anymore. 1uzfe has the biggest afm in the toyo family i think, and is a good straight upgrade for more boost on the 7mgte, $350ono pic can be found here thanks.
  10. D

My custom header gains

hey guys just thought i would post my results..can get some pics later on too if you want, but just thought i'd tell you what gains i got from the headers. i have a ma61 1uz, pretty much stock beside exhaust and poddy. made 181rwhp. just got the custom headers done, now has 209rwhp. If you...
  11. D

Parts Lexus LED badges - very rare and look great

i have 2 rare L.E.D lexus badges these have small lights in the actual badge 100$ono each Brilliant set of LED lights that hook up with one simple set of wires at the back which can be threaded through a small drill hole to gain access to your car's 12v normal electrical system. Hook...
  12. D

Cars For Sale Toyota CF Celsior with some mods. UP for sale!!

This car has been a pleasure to drive, haven't had any problems since i took it off the previous owners hands beside the alternator dieing on me the other day. which iv now fixed. really have to be in a celsior to admire all the little details that put in this car, all the electrics are...
  13. D

92 radiator inlet size????

hey guys, i own a ma61 1uzfe supra with the ma70 radiator, now im going to buying a pwr radiator, they have direct replacements for the 86 to 92 supra, so im guessing since mine has already been modified to suit an ma70 radiator it should be fine????,,, also since the inlets off the ma70...
  14. D

can i use the 1uz plug to fit my 7mge injectors?

hey guys just wondering..i can get 10 or so 7mge injectors - though some other missing the plugs/connecters - so they just the injector themself. can i simply use the plugs from my 1uz loom? are they are a straight on swap? yes iv read the write-ups just would like to confirm thankyou.
  15. D

my individual throttle bodies for my 1uz :

well thought id show some pics of my itbs, be using the adaptronic ecu, still trying to find some air filters to suit another pic how it should look finished i hope. oh yeah, plus how they can sound like :), this really made me want to get them! note. this is the nz a1 kit. Mine will be...
  16. D

Parts 1uz Power Steering Pump - Aus - only 20,000km

well i bought it thinking my pump was stuffed, ended up being loose hose so its up for sale at $180ono, front cut only had 20,000kms on the engine very good condition, will post at buyers expensive, and youll need to arrange it aswell.
  17. D

Wanted 1uzfe alternator wanted!

hey guys, need a 1uzfe alternator, for my 89/90 ucf11 celsior, so will need to fit to that, pretty sure all the 1uz alternator are universal just not sure up to what year/higher model. cheers __________________ im in perth, aussie land, but willing to pay freight.
  18. D

Parts 90 to 94 Lexus LS400 LED MIRROR signal lights

A very hard to find "LIGHTED AMBER LED" (primer coated) mirror covers for 90-94 Lexus LS400. Each mirror cap contains 6 amber color signal LED light bulb. Brand new item. Price: $150ono Thought this would fit my celsior ucf11, and turns out they have different mirrors! doh!
  19. D

Wanted 1uzfe afm

just seeing if anyone has one..must be in good nick details cheers
  20. D

Wanted 1uzfe alternator

as stated mine just went - from a crown plz reply here or pm if you have one, any details,kms, cond be great willing to pay freight cheers