Search results

1. S

How-to: Washing & Waxing your car the right way

In my quest to write down & share some of the car stuff locked in my brain, I'll be posting this up on the forums as well as keeping a back up copy on our website at http://sites.google.com/a/stanleydis...care-detailing I will be adding these to my master list of auto related articles. Think...
  2. S

Early 1uzfe heads onto 97 1uzfe block?

Ok so the local junkyard has a early ls400 (has the smaller front calipers so that's 94 or older right?) I'm thinking I may take the heads off of it to work on getting ported as my spare set so I don't have to take the car of the road while they're being worked on. Probably get port work done...
  3. S

Parts S&S Headers ceramic coated 2000 degee black satin.

Up for sale is this set of S&S headers for the 1uzfe. They are the same set Scott was selling awhile ago. I bought them intending to put them on my car but decided to go a different direction (1jz or 2jz) with the car making the V8 headers useless. They are in very good condition with about...
  4. S

504 HP 08 Tundra

http://www.trucktrend.com/roadtests/pickup/163_0811_2008_toyota_tundra_trd_supercharged_test/index.html Just wish that these motors could be rebuilt. :crazy:
  5. S

Has anyone thought about doing a C5 Vette style superchager hood?

Lately I've been thinking about dealing with all the supercharger fit-ment problems with some type of C5 Vette esq cowl hood. I have experience with fiberglass, and the space to mess around with a fiberglass hood something like this for our cars. I'm pretty sure there is nothing else like...
  6. S

Do the Lexus LS 400 calipers fit under 16" wheels?

I'm looking at picking up a set of the ls 400 4 piston brake rotors, but they must fit under aftermarket 16" wheels. I know the stock ls wheel is 16", and they fit under these, but they will not fit under stock sc wheels. I'm either getting the enkei rpf01 in 16x8" or the volks cen28's in a 16x8...