Bump, needs to sell ASAP
  2. INASNT

Parts ERG 4 Point Racing Harness

Bump, everything ready to install
  3. INASNT

Parts FS - Various Car Audio

Everything sold except JVC deck, down to $350
  4. INASNT

Cars For Sale 1990 Toyota Celsior/LS400 (VIC - Aust)

As much as I hate it, its come time to sell the Celsior/LS400 as I will be starting a new job soon which gives me a nice car allowance so I have no need for it anymore. General Late 1990 Type C Metallic Dark Green (Looks black unless direct sunlight shines on it) with resprayed lower half with...
  5. INASNT

Parts Soarer V8 Air Con Compressor

Price down to $170.
  6. INASNT

Cars For Sale 300+rwkw GTST Skyline

1 final price drop to $23,500
  7. INASNT

New Prices on remaining items JVC Deck $400 MTX Sub and Box - $180 Splits Pods - $50
  8. INASNT

Price down to $300 Forgot to add that this is FIA approved until 2010
  9. INASNT

ERG 4 Point Racing Harness 3 inch thick straps Quick release straps FIA / CAMS Approved 4 x eye bolts 1 x anchor bolt and plate Kit ready to be installed in any car Only ever used this at 2 track days Stock seat belts can be used in conjunction with these In Melbourne Victoria Price -...
  10. INASNT

All this was going to go into my LS400 but it will be getting sold soon so all the car audio equipment is for sale. Some items are brand new still packed in orginal boxes and some are second hand items I purchased but never used. Can email high res and other pictures on request. Email me...
  11. INASNT

Cars For Sale 300+rwkw GTST Skyline

Price down to $25,000. Bargain at this price. Email me at [email protected] if interested
  12. INASNT

Twin Square Mufflers

U got headers for the celsior?
  13. INASNT

1990 Celsior Wiring Diagrams

Thanks, the ecu diagrams help, but does anybody know exactly which terminal numbers i need to splice into for the safc? I managed to figure it out on my other cars ecu diagram whe i installed an safc on it but the celsior diagram is way more complicated. Also where would the tow bar wiring be...
  14. INASNT

1990 Celsior Wiring Diagrams

Hey people I am after the ecu wiring diagram for the 1990 celsior so I can wire in an apexi safc. I am also after the wiring digram so I can send to person interested in buying my tow bar so they can wire in the appropriate brake and indicator lights to their trailer.
  15. INASNT

Parts Lexus LS400 Chrome Grill Inserts

This kit will fit all 1990 Lexus LS400 models. Won’t fit Celsior as the slats on the grill are slightly different and the chrome inserts wont sit properly. This custom-made kit consists of chrome slats that fit over your existing black grille slats. This kit will give your grille a very...
  16. INASNT

Parts Splits Pods

Bump price down to $70
  17. INASNT

Parts FOR SALE - Air Con compressor

Be aware that soarer and celsior use different air con compressors as speed sensors are diferent.
  18. INASNT

Parts Brand New ASE 664 Air Suspension Controller

When you order it form data systems you need to scpecify what car it for as the looms come seperate from the actual controller. You set thr dip switches on the controller according to car but not sure if a soarer loom will fit the celsior. U cant buy mine as it sold last week to a guy with a...
  19. INASNT

Parts Brand New ASE 664 Air Suspension Controller

loom is for soarer, and it lost finially last week
  20. INASNT

Parts Lexus LS400/Toyota Celsior Tow Bar

Are you interested in this?