Search results

1. E

true clear tail lens

hey gang, was browsing the good ole net the other day for clear tail lenses and i found these. didnt know if anyone had any experience with the fit or quality. trying to get some input before i spend this kind of money for some lights. i have a feeling there so expensive because i havent seen...
  2. E

got some answers?

hey gang, i have some questions im trying to get answered, and ive combed the search section and havent found a whole lot on it. if you could take a min and help me out with what you know that would rock. these are questions regarding my car, a stock 1991 ls400 1) is it possible to remove the...
  3. E

first time at the track!

i took my 91 ls400 to the track the other night...no mods except pulled the air filter and a high flow cats and borla mufflers. i lined up with a stage 3 roush mustang, the early 2000 models. i had checked out the car earlier in the pits and knew this was bad, i knew he was gonna slaughter me...
  4. E

track times...

i took the ole 91 ls400 to the track tonight and was wanting some input on my times. to start, its a 91 ls400, 170,000 miles, no mods except i took the two back mufflers off, pulled the backseat, spare and jack, almost empty tank of gas, and yanked off the air filter... my best was a 15.81 with...
  5. E

Standalone ECU sea 2 sky standalone

does anyone have any experience with the xms sea 2 sky standalone? is it worth the money? is easy for a novice to use? i've read theres nothing better...just trying to get some different opinions. my car is a 91 ls400 by the way...
  6. E

technicians mauals

does anyone know where i can find the toyota/lexus tech manuals for the 91 ls400 besides the dealer? i think the dealer wanted and arm for volume and a couple toes for the other...quite pricy to say the least
  7. E

sloppy steering

hey gang, over the last couple of months my steerin feel on my 1991 ls400 has gotten really sloppy. my fluids are good, had the car aligned and its still acting up. i know on gm cars there is a sensor in the column that if it goes bad, alot of artificial feel from the steering wheel is felt...
  8. E

before i destroy everything

hey guys, i just bought a very cherry 91 ls400( cherry for 160,000 miles), but i have only one speaker working! the sub works fine, and so does my rear driver side door speaker...i can get some crackle out of some of the others if i mess with the f/r l/r controls, but thats it. the owners before...
  9. E

need some basic 1uz info!

ok guys...heres my prob! I have a '91 ls400 with close to 170,000 miles on it, that just isnt fast enough. ive been researching on here the best i can for information concerning my car i.e. looking at others builds, different questions, and different projects, but as this is my first foreign...