Search results

1. S

Need advice on converter...

I swapped a 91 LS400 engine and trans into my '93 4Runner. It's got 4.88 gears and 33" tires. I've got to put a new rear main in it so I thought it would be a good time to swap converters for a little bit of a stall. Any recommendations on how much of a stall? It is very sluggish on the bottom...
  2. S

How to test ECU?

I have a problem with my ECU in my recently 1uz swapped 4Runner. I have ran the engine in the truck but not driven it yet. It ran fine the other night in the shop then I cut it off. I let my cousin borrow my battery to crank the racecar and after hooking the battery back up the next day in my...
  3. S

Test ECU?

I have a problem with my ECU in my recently 1uz swapped 4Runner. I have ran the engine in the truck but not driven it yet. It ran fine the other night in the shop then I cut it off. I let my cousin borrow my battery to crank the racecar and after hooking the battery back up the next day in my...
  4. S

Wiring problem!.. help please

Okay, here's the problem. I am almost finished with my 1uz conversion and I have hit a brick wall. I am good with the mechanical and fabrication part, but when it comes to the wiring I'm lost. Can anyone help? I have emailed a couple people on a couple of different boards and nobody has been...
  5. S

Alternator wiring troubles.

Okay, I am having a hard time wiring my truck. I have done the whole swap by myself until now. I suck at electrical stuff. So, if someone could help me please, I would appreciate it. My donor car was a '91 Lexus LS400 and my vehicle that I am swapping into is a '93 Toyota 4Runner that came...
  6. S

Wanted 1uz accessories and trans parts needed...

I need a 1uz: -alternator -ps pump -a/c compressor I need trans: -bellhousing -torque converter -input shaft -oil pump Thanks, Louis