Search results

1. Q

Dropping compression for supercharger install

Thanks Zuffen, I’ll do that and check it out. It may not be too bad. It’s kind of like the old days on this forum when aftermarket parts weren’t available yet and everyone was innovating and building their own! I still have Jordy’s original supercharger setup which has hand fabricated and...
  2. Q

Dropping compression for supercharger install

Hi, I have a 1UZFE in a ski boat. It’s a stock early motor with the heavy rods and pistons fitted with a M90 eaton. The blower locked up years ago and damaged the rotors and housings and put some metal through the engine. It still actually runs fine, but is starting to get a bit sad and has a...
  3. Q

Where to buy spark plug leads?

Wow, didn't dealize that we had all these parts on the site. Will definatly buy them from David. Terrific work David. Well done on setting this up. Cheers, Andrew.
  4. Q

Where to buy spark plug leads?

Does anyone know of a good supplier in Australia or that will post here at the right price? Cheers, Andrew
  5. Q

Project LexRay :Lexus 1UZFE onto an Alpha 1 Sterndrive

that boat used to be owned by Gold Coast Custom Stainless, I think. I looked at it when it was for sale. It is one of the first 1UZFE into a boat.
  6. Q

Twin turbo UZ ST185

How did you get hold of it? Do you have any photos? Thanks, Andrew
  7. Q

Twin turbo UZ ST185

Justen, did you make the carbon fibre inlet manifold yourself? If not who made it? I can't find any photos of it on here. Can you post some photos of it? Thanks, Andrew
  8. Q

Sounds like things are progressing well. Dellow worked out my flywheel and clutch and they did the job just fine. Put a picture of you boat on here if you can. Keep us posted! Andrew
  9. Q

Where to buy loom plugs

Found a good supplier of Duetch connectors. http://www.epde.com.au/ This company was most helpfull and their price ws spot on! Cheers, Andrew
  10. Q

Autronics?

I must say that Ray was very knowledgable and helpfull in my dealings with him. Autronic make great gear. Best of luck to both businesses.
  11. Q

Welcome Craig, Here is my ideas for you questions. Use your SCM, just mount it somewhere it is not going to get wet. You can even place it inside something as simple as a plastic 'lunch box' with a wiring grommet to keep water out. That will keep you within your budget and if you can afford it...
  12. Q

Autronics?

Anyone know what is going on? Has the dealership changed? Richard Aubert is the original designer/ owner of Autronic (I was told). I believe he was originally tied in with the owner of Motec, untill a company split where Autronic and Motec evolved. Not sure which was the original company...
  13. Q

1uzfe into ski nautique

You may be able to use an adaptor plate on the mercruiser belhousing or the lexus one. Rolco Marine have fitted 1UZFE to sterndrive I think. They have a good range and knowledge of marine conversions. http://www.kmrolco.com/ Cheers, Andrew
  14. Q

Parts Clean up!!

I'll take the sump bowl and alloy bit. Will send an email. Thanks, Andrew
  15. Q

How cool is this charger setup!!

Nice bit of engineering! http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130193618089&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:AU:1123
  16. Q

Wanted spark plug leads

in Queensland, Australia. Thanks fot the offer, but freigh would make them too dear. Anyone know if you can get them non genuine??
  17. Q

Wanted spark plug leads

Yes, I know i am a tight arse, however does anyone have a set of second hand sparkplug leads? I need number five sparkplug lead in particular and the coil to distributer leads as well. Mice got into my boat and ate them over winter. Is running a bit rough back out on the water! Thanks...
  18. Q

Where to buy loom plugs

Will have a look on Ebay america.
  19. Q

Why arn't we seeing 2,3 &vvti UZ @ the import wreckers

Yep. talking about Australia. Back in the early 2000's there were literally dozens of 1uzfe available and I just thought by now that the vvti versions would be starting to pile up in the import yards. 1uzfe have sold for $1000 - $1500 for a long time but the newer variants seem to be hard to...
  20. Q

Where to buy loom plugs

I am going to rewire my boat as I did it years ago and would like to tidy it up. Am going to do the whole thing including the Autronic SMC on the engine (marine version). I was thinking of using duechpack DT series connectors on the general boat wiring because they are popular on most...