Search results

1. jgscott

Which LS Factory Wheel is this ?

Hi, Can someone please help me. I just purchased a very nice low miles 1194 LS400. I want to know if someone can please tell me what year LS ( LS400 or LS 430 ) this wheel is on. Model and year. Thanks. The picture is below. Someone may have put this on that year from a LS430 but I have not...
  2. jgscott

Crank Pulley/Damper Weight- HELP ???

I was hoping someone who has one laying around could help me. I need to know the Weight of the Stock Crank Pulley/Damper on a 1UZfe or 3UZfe motor. I was told they were the same part # from Lexus ( # 13407 - 50030). Does anyone have one laying around that could weight it for me please. Need...
  3. jgscott

Castel Hill Headers in SC400

Does anyone know if the Castle Hill Headers will fit in the Engine bay in a stock SC400 ? 1998. Seems there is another post about measuments but wodering if anyone has them installed in a SC400. Do they fit and any problems ?
  4. jgscott

VVTI Piggyback help ?

Has anyone run any of the Piggy Back ECU's on the 98 up VVTI motors with any luck ? Like the Unichip or SMT unit ?
  5. jgscott

97 SC4 1UZFE Best Cam ?

I would like to get opinions about Cam choices for the NON VVTI, 97 motor. I did search but did not clearly see what I was looking for. OK here is the question. I would like to know of the Cam choices available at this time, what the most cost effective Cam upgrade would be for my motor. I...
  6. jgscott

White Smoke= Bad. Whats the Prescription?

99 SC400 VVT-i 93,000 Miles Oil: Mobil-1 5W-30 I was stepping on my car pretty hard today for about an hour or so, until I noticed a light haze of white smoke in my rearview mirror Not good. Changed oil 2 months ago, where I know my SRT ECU, headers, exhaust system has me running rich...
  7. jgscott

MAF/ Map Sensor Help ???

OK I have seen this in a few other threads but am still kinda confused. I have a US 97 SC400. I have SS headers, Unichip, X Exhaust, BFI, and was running a dry Zex kit, but am now converting over to a Wet kit. My question is about the Unichip and deleting the MAF in the intake. I thought...
  8. jgscott

Adj Fuel Press Help 1UZFE

I had this on my car before. It's the Aeromotive Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator. I intake Manifold came off to be Matched and ported. Now I forgot how it goes. Anybody have one hooked up or know how the lines go. Is this diagram correct. Thanks
  9. jgscott

Help w/ overheat condition ?

I need help. I have a 97 SC400. I pulled my stock motor to do a complete perfromce engine build up. The problem I am having is with a different used 97 SC400 1UZFE motor that I bought used, and, installed while I build my original motor. The used motor had 101k miles on it and was from a...
  10. jgscott

Crank Shaft Trigger Wheel ? HELP

I have a US Ver. 97 SC400 with a few mods and am running a Zex Nitrious kit. I am in the process of making some other changes and am using a Unichip ECU. I talked to Unichip today and need to know if the 97 SC400 1uzfe has a 24 tooth or 34 tooth Crank sensor Trigger wheel. Anyone know ? Or...