Search results

1. C

1UZ Cressida Swap Questions

Or you use a LS400 rack and lose lots of steering angle.
  2. C

maximum rpm on 1UZ?

Daft Innovation's Toyota Crown 1UZ-FE stock engine with LSx management revving at about 8,000rpm. It's been driven for a year and was also used as a drift truck where it was constantly revved against the limiter. No problems as of yet.
  3. C

Seller Feedback Quantum-Auto.com (Jake Breyck) No customer service to be found

Yeah, no shit. After the discovery and we exposed Quantum's scam of selling custom steel flywheels, he then changed his product description to "Modified Toyota Flywheel."
  4. C

I forgot to add a picture of the flywheel when I first got it from Quantum. It was already oxidized as you can see. The quality flywheel up top is actually one Brandon made me.
  5. C

I actually wanted to get my 1UZ swap running and buy a custom built and ready at hand Flywheel from Quantum instead of waiting for Brandon at the time to finish his prototype of the billet flywheel. I contacted Quantum and from my understanding, the steel flywheel is a custom made unit designed...
  6. C

UZX-83 Cressida UZ swap

Oh hi! I'll just leave these here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9wllnOktS4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivU8xk87OEs
  7. C

Wanted WTB - IS300, SC300 or MK4 Supra clutch pedal assembly complete

Anyone or all of the above if you have it, thanks. I'm located in California zipcode 95351 for shipping quote.
  8. C

I have been Immobilised. Help?

Sorry I forgot to check the thread. Non Immobilized ECU's are the 95 and 96. You have to switch the IGN 1 and 2 wires around at the plug or just cut and flip.
  9. C

UZX-83 Cressida UZ swap

Update Ran into an immobiliser issue and we juggled that out of the way with a 95 UCF20 ECU. Got the car running, all thats left is motor mounts, full stainless steel exhaust, power steering lines, bolt up the A/C lines and readjust the steering and we should be done with the conversion. Also...
  10. C

I guess youtube linking and editing your own post is forbidden in Lextreme lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEvlZcoE1Ik
  11. C

Thanks for the help. Your feed back helped me determine it was the immobilizer. I went to a wrecking yard and pulled an ECU out of a 10/94 built UCF20 and plugged it in. When we cranked the engine, the ecu was firing 180 degrees over and backfired through the intake. My buddy was looking at the...
  12. C

I used the ecu out of my wrecked 97 LS400. This is what happens. Can anyone confirm the immobiliser is holding me back? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTT7C3YVCOQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  13. C

UZX-83 Cressida UZ swap

Curb weight is how much a vehicle weighs and Gross is how much the vehicle weighs at maximum capacity.. Or the other way around, I can never get those things right. Updates: My X73 got the ultimate treatment 7M's blow up, 5M's sprout trees Ok, real updates: Brandon aka...
  14. C

UZX-83 Cressida UZ swap

The car should be ready before T.O.R.C. around May 10-12th. I'll update with a video and some pictures. Special thanks to 4U2QUIK and DaftInnovations.com
  15. C

UZX-83 Cressida UZ swap

Just for shits and giggles, we tossed in this Honda S2000 motor and 6pd in the engine bay. What a tiny little thing... The factory Auto Transmission Cressida crossmember bolts onto the Supra W58 5spd and Toyota was generous to make multiple predrilled mounting holes for the crosPsmember...
  16. C

UZX-83 Cressida UZ swap

Stand alone is not smog legal. In CA, if you are to legally swap in an engine, everything that has to do with emissions has to go in the vehicle the same way it was installed in the donor. No cold air intakes, must have 3 cats, no modified exhaust manifolds, no modified electronics etc. I...
  17. C

LS400 5spd M/T

I've searched and searched and came up with nothing except people attempting to do it but never hearing about it again. Well, if I'm wrong, I apologize. Ladies and gentlemen, feast your eyes on the first LS400 5spd M/T. My buddy who owns Daft Innovations was making this for one of his...
  18. C

UZX-83 Cressida UZ swap

I've been in love with the UZ's for a very very long time. My old LS400 proved to me that the 1UZ is just bad ass. So anyway, I got tired of watching peoples UZ Cressidas and decided to feed my need for UZX passion. Unfortunately, since I spend a lot of time on the road, this build will be...