Search results

1. S

cranks but wont fire...what the eff!!!

and it was the.......(insert Answer)..........................and away we went
  2. S

wiring whats this ??+ trans wiring

SAY WHAT??????? in the front? back? new or old one? you can wheelstand one with an aircooled motor imagine with a 1uz!!
  3. S

New guy looking to put a 1uz in a Baja Bug

another source for trans adaptors http://www.volksconversions.com.au/
  4. S

Diesel 1UZFE

dont know my toyota models but toyota do http://www.toyota.com.au/landcruiser-70-series?DCSext.LPLink=LC70|Model and there is 2 of them at work and they are definetly v8s 4.5 litre V8 turbo diesel engine Variable vane turbocharger with intercooler DOHC (Direct Over Head Camshafts) with 32...
  5. S

Diesel 1UZFE

the landcrusier 70 has the 4.5 l turbo v8 diesel. big big motor though
  6. S

Disappearing race tracks

its not all 'greenies' unfortunatly. The local motorcycle speedway track is in a industrial area and bordering a tip (dump), the neareast house maybe a km away and they complain about noise. The motorcross track is next to a freeway but a developer built a housing estate across the road then...
  7. S

Disappearing race tracks

To anyone who wants to help! The Gold Coast in Queensland has lost most of their motor sports facilities. The road race track and drag way closed years ago, the kart track has closed and the motorcycle speedway and motor cross tracks are about to close. The local council has allowed the...
  8. S

Do you know about the NSW 2" rule?

Rod, i see that you have body and suspension lift and 35in tyres. do you need to change all 3? Send a bill to the government, he,he
  9. S

Do you know about the NSW 2" rule?

Welcome to Australia! Ive owned cars that sagged that much with age. Law makers are turning everyone into law breakers. Car wise the Americans have got it good. Not only bog standard cars now they want to introduce vehicle stability control as compulsory. Whatever happened to teaching people...
  10. S

1UZFE REVVING 6500-7K FOR NO REASON!

spark plugs Although this a bit irrelevant with the 1uz, when i raced 2 stroke motorcycles many many years ago we found that using standard type plugs and replacing more often = reliability The more exotic the plug more likely to foul and/or fail. The operating conditions are totally different...
  11. S

Estimate of RWHP after swap

me thinks you might notice the difference!:fest30:
  12. S

Twin Turbo 1UZ MKIII Supra

found these with oval inlet and outlets. make life easier with limited space http://www.spintechmufflers.com/spintech/spintechindex.asp
  13. S

Volvo 242GT re-engine

i would have liked to have seen that!!:veryhappy: surprise a few people with a volvo
  14. S

Newbie to forum/My Project

hiya, did you get motor from rolins? very nice car, like the wheels too. hmmm some of those cane fields look familar!
  15. S

UZN130 Surf/4Runner

man, we need photos!!!!!!!
  16. S

A341E connecting the shiftingvalves?

got a link for the website?
  17. S

First Photos

our rules are that the supercharger could hurt a pedestrian more if hit by the car. Maybe we should try not running over people! another example of the brainless that make rules in this country:boggled: i do agree with the nz rule about the visiabilty from the drivers seat, but then people hang...
  18. S

Standalone ECU Aftermarket ECU Reccomendation

Rod I know alot of people dont like the wasted spark but why? Having had bikes for years, alot of them use wasted spark including the old susuki gsx750/1100's which ive seen rev to 13000rpm Wayne
  19. S

LPG injection

If you preheat the coolant i cant see why it wouldnt start and run perfectly on gas. Needs the heat to prevent the convertor/regulator from freezing. In the USA dont you have preheaters or something? Even Canberra doesnt get real cold but too cold for me.