Search results

1. S

Parts 91 SC 400 1UZ for sale

Rear sump. E-mail me at [email protected] and I can send you some more pic if you ur interested. Dave
  2. S

Yes it is.
  3. S

uz pic Pic of the for sale engine
  4. S

Pulled this engine plus everthing else I could get my hands on out of a 91 SC 400 for a conversion, but never got around to it. Here is what I have for sale... 1UZ-FE mileage unknown, it did run excellent when I pulled it Compression in all cylinders is between 175-180 PSI ( I...
  5. S

V8 Conversion on 1989 FJ62

The problem with the UZ engines is the bell housing is kind of small. I think the largest clutch that the aftermarket is supporting is a 10 inch clutch. This, in my mind is too small to launch a 4500 lbs vehicle, with any reliability. You are correct that the 2UZ did have a manual...
  6. S

V8 Conversion on 1989 FJ62

Looking at doing that with my FJ62 as well. Planning on using the 1UZ with the H55f L.C. 5 speed. Dave
  7. S

1uz cruiser

Thanks Neal for the photo's. I'm very interested in your clutch and flywheel setup. Was the flywheel a bolt on? or did you have to modify it somehow? Can you give more details on what specific model of '81 LandCruiser? Please, Please, Please........... Thanks Dave
  8. S

1uz cruiser

Thanks for the information Neal. I have a SC400 engine that has the rear sump. About the clutch, what dia. is it and have you had any slippage issues? Also what year cruiser clutch? Was it from an 100 series cruiser? Here in the states that was never offered.... Thanks Dave
  9. S

1uz cruiser

Neal. I'm putting a 1UZ in my FJ62 with a manual box. would love to have any information you can push my way.....Thanks Dave
  10. S

1UZ-> Manual conversion kits, who's the best?

Rotarex- I'm looking for a bellhousing to attach the 1UZ to the 5 speed. Dave
  11. S

The FJ 100 bellhousing is a good idea but it was never imported into the states or Canada. So I have to order it from a country that had it (Australia). I'm putting a 1UZ in a '88 FJ 62(landcruiser) with an H55F 5 speed. I've never seen a H151F, anybody know what the bolt pattern looks like...
  12. S

Thanks Nathan for the input......I'll check them out!!
  13. S

I know that Dellow's and T Rod shop seem to be the biggest in offerings for 1UZ bellhousings/clutch kits. Is there anybody else out there who has simmular offerings? I've never bought any thing from these people and was wondering who has the best products? Any recomendations? Thanks :feedback: