Search results

1. C

Water meth injection & wide band o2 sensor?

I have been running water meth injection for about a month or so now with good results. Last weekend I had a track day which used used more water meth than usual street driving. I went out for a run today (first time after the track day) and have noticed the wide band is not working. Anyone...
  2. C

Oil dipstick part number for 91 1uz mid sump

Can anyone tell me what the part number is for a new dipstick for a 91 crown mid sump 1uz. Just the dipstick not the tube etc. Many thanks Andy
  3. C

Water Meth Injection nozzle size

Ok time to put water meth injection on the car. I have pretty much designed the tank and the Adaptronic will run the pump on a PWM output no problem. The only bit I'm stuck on is what size nozzle to use. I want to just put one nozzle pre supercharger behind the throttle body below where...
  4. C

NSW Australia modified vehicles rules change

If you are in NSW and plan on any modifications to your vehicle read this. http://www.gopetition.com/online/37707.html I'm not in NSW but do plan to move there next year.
  5. C

Wanted 1UZFE throttle body

Wanted 1UZFE throttle body, any type traction or non traction. Perth would be good can pick up.
  6. C

good software downloads

I was having a look at the ViPEC ecu and on the downloads page there is some good software to download on injector phasing, duty cycle and a very cool PC signal generator. http://www.vi-pec.com/page_files/software.htm
  7. C

R154 speed sensor part number

Help, My speed sensor in my R154 gearbox has given up. I have just been down to the local Toybota "Experts" and they can't help me unless I have a part number. There is a number on the black plastic part 105 12S23 but they said it means nothing. Not 100% sure what the R154 came out of but...
  8. C

Multi throttle body options again

Over dinner last night I was talking with one of the race engineers from one of the V8 super car teams. He put me onto this company in the UK. He would not say if they use them (I think they use Harrop) but he did say they are designed by a highly regarded motor sport engineer. Didn't ring a...
  9. C

Project Thread Supercharged Cobra Harrop TVS 1900

Well I cant keep the secret anymore. Over the last 4 years I have been building a weekend warrior cobra replica. My original engine was going to be a boring Ford 351 until I saw another cobra with a supercharged 1UZFE (Cobra on this forum) I was hooked and knew from then what my power plant...
  10. C

Supercharged Air Fuel Ratios

I am running a Harrop TVS 1900 on a std un opened 1uz through a ported Richwood manifold with an Adaptronic ecu. I am running around 11psi boost. Below are the air fuel ratios I am running on Premium 98 fuel. These were some generic AF ratios I put in to get me going but now I want to fine...
  11. C

Standalone ECU Adaptronic e1280s

Just seen that the Adaptronic e1280s tuning software has been released. I think it does just about everything and more. I'm more than happy with my base model 420c but you never know an upgrade may be on the horizon. Just because..... Hats off to these guys they are putting together some...
  12. C

Walbro 225

Does the Walbro 225 in tank fuel pump have a check valve built in to the outlet of the pump?
  13. C

Wanted steel pan from front sump

Steel Pn from front sump wanted. The speed bump was higher and the car was lower than I thought. Perth would be good, can pick up local or pay postage etc.
  14. C

Supercharged Gas Vapour Injection

Anyone running this set up on an open plenum style manifold?
  15. C

Lean cruise

I am having a play with my second fuel map on the car to have a power and economy mode. I am thinking to set up a lean cruise at about 2,000 rpm and about 30 kpa where it sits on the highway. I have heard the LSx motors run around 16:1 afr in cruise mode. Anyone tried a lean cruise on these...
  16. C

Wanted 8 x 440cc 7MGTE black top injectors

Looking for 8 injectors 440cc 7MGTE black tops. Cheers
  17. C

Cold air intake

Just found this information on cold air intakes and it may be of use / interest. The test vehicle is an LS400. Cold air intake
  18. C

Parts New Eaton M90 Perth Western Australia

Up for sale is my Eaton M90 supercharger I believe from a Pontiac. The supercharger comes with a 62mm pulley (8-9 psi), rear inlet manifold and a top plate to suit a Richwood manifold. I bought this new from the US and the supercharger was only on the car for 1 day for a test run. I removed...
  19. C

Free Auto box pick up only

Free to good home. All as you see in the pictures. Pick up only, Perth WA southside.
  20. C

Wanted Flex Plate Perth

Hi Guys I'm after a flex plate Prefer Perth can pick up.