Search results

1. D

brakes causing radio to cut out

when i hit the brakes in my sc400 the radio and lights sometimes cut out ,and some times cause the car to die!while sitting at a light with my foot on the brake I hear what sound like some kind of relay or.......shorting out behind the dash.anyone with an idea what I should be looking for?I'm...
  2. D

cal lexus wreckers

hey guys looking for wreckers on the west coast that do sc's I'm up in canada but cant find anything I need on the west coast up here so....any insite would be great thanks:06:
  3. D

battery drain over night

damn somethings going on with my electrics! battery drains overnight 'dead' !!! boosted it today and noticed an intermitent CLICK coming from the passenger door I think,could be something in it causing the door to keep trying to lock?? what do you think??? help please!:cussing:
  4. D

washer motor

any one got an idea where the windshield whasher motor is,its a bugger up here without it can't hear it runing when I turn it on so I will try and find it and see if its a bad connection!
  5. D

Wanted power steering pump

anyone got a spare pump for a 92 to....kicking around?
  6. D

tan colored elect.connector?

guys could some o9ne tell me were the tan colored elect.connector off the driverside of the wiring narness that the headlights run through? I'seem to have run out of places for my connectors:headache: lol just buttoning up after waterpump/timingbelt change! thanx for your help,Dean
  7. D

1UZ ignition rotor direction?

hey i overlooked taking note of which direction the rotors were facing when i removed them. any help in telling me were they should be when the engine is at top dead center? almost forgot and whats the firing order for the 92 sc400?
  8. D

sepintine tensioner bearing ?

can i replace the bearing on my outer 'SERPENTINE TENSIONER' or do i have to buy the whole unit which is$300. canadian?and the fan oil pump pullie which is mounted where the fan usually mounted on .the dealer here says its $1650. i damn near crapped my pants!:Flush: