Search results

1. C

Parts 1UZ from '92 LS400

Was told it had 90k miles. Has everything you see here (no alternator). I've sold my project and don't need it now. $400, for local pickup only (may be persuaded to deliver it within a 100 mile radius for another $100) in or near Baltimore, MD cvetters3 at comcast.net 4 1 0 3 7 5 4 8 9 9
  2. C

Parts 1UZ/W58 combo for sale...

Complete 1UZ, no alternator. W58 trans, Cowboy bebop adaptor. No flywheel or pressure plate yet (hadn't got around to buying it). Hate to sell it, but honestly, I'm not getting around to doing the project car it was intended for. Into it for almost $1500. Sell for $900 for everything. Come...
  3. C

Anyone use a GM 200R4 or Ford AOD yet?

Or a Mustang T5? Looking for inexpensive transmission options here in the US that will work in a custom cruiser, not a race car. I'd prefer the 4 speed autoboxes to ease the conversion of the car, but I'd take a decent way of hooking up the cheap Mustang T5 5 speed manual...
  4. C

New member, new swap...

Hi, All! I've been using the search engine on this site like crazy, and will continue to do so as my swap progresses. So much good information! But it's time to actually post... I'm putting a Lexus LS 1UZ in my 1963 Mercury Comet convertible (similar to the Aussie XP Falcon), to replace the...