Search results

1. adxx

newbie: M90 purchase questions

Ok, I digged forum for posts related to supercharging, and got some general info. Details I am missing are: what M90 supercharger do I have to buy from ebay, to make sure it will fit 1UZFE? My biggest concern that on some photos of SC install I saw kind of a shaft extenders (where pulley is...
  2. adxx

2UZ headers in MKIII supra?

Hi to everyone! Recentley I found custom exhaust manifolds for Toyota Tundra 2UZ at xs-power.com. Will it fit UZA70? Any ideas?
  3. adxx

Another manualing of UZ

At first it was intended to go in AE86 Hachiroku, but now one of the UZA70 dreamers bought it already. It is UZ and W58 bellhousing combo. Looks sexy: Flywheel will be based on 2C flywheel, lightened with the gear replaced with the original UZ one. Clutch will be ceramic hand made.
  4. adxx

New UZ application - Russian edition :)

Yesterday saw that baby. The only problem is that she doesn't rev more than 5600 :( the engine is front sump, probably majesta or celsior.
  5. adxx

Ok, UZZ20 - seems not ordinary

slowly, but process is moving: - 1UZ with AT from UZS131 bought with all of the wiring, both ECUs (that god damn mid-sump!!!), - subframe is modified just during this weekend. Great thanks to Phil Bradshow for his technical advise and patiance :D
  6. adxx

Has anybody a photo of UZA70 underneath?

Has anybody a photo of Toyota Supra UZA70 underneath? Hello to all of you. I am just ineterested if someone has a photo of front crossmember and oil sump clearence of UZA70, just to get an idea how much I will have to cutt from my mid-sump crown 1UZ-FE to fit it in Toyota Soarer MZ21 (which is...