Search results

1. T

Catastrophic Failure, 2uzfe. Rebuild questions

Where did you run the oil return to, from the turbo? Is there a fitting/bung somewhere to tee into? This is the last thing i need to get sorted for my build! other than the fuel pumps. Cheers
  2. T

Did you guys use the TUNDRA kit, or go full on and have it all custom made?
  3. T

Just about to embark on this mission myself, will most likely be the ONLY turbo 2UZ Cruiser in WESTERN AUSTRALIA, that I know of. If not AUSTRALIA!! Cant wait
  4. T

Turbo 2UZ Landcruiser

Its a 10psi setup, I have some BOSCH 725cc injectors and am going to get a walbro 450 fuel pump. I was just wondering this as its difficult to find an ECU that will run the 5spd auto in my Landcruiser. The fuel side should be fine.
  5. T

Turbo 2UZ Landcruiser

What will happen if I DON'T use an aftermarket ECU? As in, what will happen if I just bolt the turbo on and drive it?
  6. T

Tundra 2UZ turbo kits

J1000, is this a piggyback unit, or does it do it all? Are you using the factory ECU for the box? Is it auto or manual?
  7. T

VALVES

I have been told that the 2UZ doesn't need the valves adjusting, EVER! I have a late 2003 4.7 LANDCRUISER and it seems to me its getting a bit puffy. Non VVTI,
  8. T

ECU

Hi all, I have a 2003 TOYOTA LANDCRUISER, which is just the LX470 with a few less options and a better looking front end!! Right hand drive Aussie version. It has a 4.7 with the 5spd auto, I am going to turbo it and have been told the gearbox is the biggest hurdle for controlling. So, what...