Search results

1. 4camSC

Where are you located?

Tyler, TX, USA
  2. 4camSC

V12 in a Toyota Tacoma

Sounds fun, I've always thought it would be fun to do one in the sc platform to have a reliable version of the 850i.
  3. 4camSC

no spark or fuel unless B+ and FP are jumped

After going over the engine very thoroughly, checking the connectors and the sensors, I found that several grounds were faulty, I had not connected one ground for the ecu and the OBDII port on the back of the engine, and the top connector on the fuse box had a couple pins that had worked...
  4. 4camSC

1UZ-FE Forged Pistons and Rods

I have seen some at XAT racing, the suprastore, and you might find some things of interest at 1uzTech. What kind of turbo set-up? Sounds fun. my goal is a m112 on my 97 SC400.
  5. 4camSC

I have checked the connectors several times, however the wire harness is slightly cooked so that is no guarantee. I believe that the connectors to the ecu are good because I have checked them and the problem happened before I even touched the ecu. The OBDII reader says the there is no...
  6. 4camSC

Hi ya'll, I've got a '97 sc400 that I swapped the engine from a 94 LS400. I swapped the engine to OBDII with the sensors/wire harness/cams etc. from the newer engine. After getting it together I could not start it. Upon closer examination, I found no spark, check engine light on the on position...