Search results

1. B

overheating V8

Hi, I've been working slowly over the last few months re-commissioning V8 Soarer ,91 with the help of Lextreme. I am almost there, it still runs a bit rough sometimes, but getting there. But now it overheats after about 10 kms. with warning chimes and steam. The steam comes through the overflow...
  2. B

Rough under load

Hi, I am re-commissioning my 91 Soarer 1uz after 2 1/2 years off the road. I have replaced the coils , dissy caps, rotors, and fuel. It runs very rough at low throttle until you get to about 2500 rpm. then it takes off like a rocket. I removed the air filter and it's still the same. Any...
  3. B

91 V8 Soarer, Air suspension

I have just replaced the rear r/h air bag. The suspension pumped to half way and then stopped, no power, I checked the fuse under the bonnet, it's OK. I checked the fuse box in the footwell , the cover says there is a fuse, but it is not there, either in the box or next to it. Can anyone help...
  4. B

Rough runner

Hi I'm new here, My 1991 Soarer v8 runs on 5 or 6 cylinders, I have replaced both coil packs with new ones. I originally washed the motor which left water around some plugs causing a misfire, I have dried the plugs and it ran fine for a day, now it starts but runs very rough. The car has only...