Search results

1. G

a340 loom

iv got a 1uz with the a340 transmission in a kit car. ive had a stand alone ecu for the engine fitted and i can only change gear manually. !st / 2nd and drive. i asked the engine tuner to fit a transmission controller but all contact has been lost. i crawled underneath to see if i can match up...
  2. G

Need A340 auto info to convert to manual

thanks ivan
  3. G

just another quick question, seeing that ive had all the plugs cut from my transmission loom on the ecu end and all i have is about 25 + wires. is the plugs on the gearbox accessible from underneath easy enough and what are the clips like to remove. geof
  4. G

thanks ivan, will have a good look at that geof
  5. G

hello sideshow, would it be ok for me to message you. geof
  6. G

sorry for late reply,was expecting a notification, and thanks for all your advice, still sounds too complicated for me. no i dont want to have to manually change gear its just how its been left so i could use for a few months over the summer and iwould prefer it back to normal auto config. im...
  7. G

transmission controller

hello, i have had an EXTRAefi ecu fitted ( and the lexus one removed ) to my 1uz engined kitcar, but i now have to manually change gear , 1st, 2nd and top. no overdrive / eco or power and no lockout for the starter in gear. it was a rush to finish before his holiday and get it to MOT. so i...
  8. G

No power to starter

i hah the clip on the starter break ( old with the heat i suppose ) i replaced the starter and put a second feed to it on a starter button. not the easiest of jobs.
  9. G

hello tony. geof coley, i bought the cobra. still running great. recently the overdrive...

hello tony. geof coley, i bought the cobra. still running great. recently the overdrive doesnt seem to work ( button doesnt light up or do anything ) is there a fuse or relay for it under the dash that you remember. also can you remember what the maximum speed you managed to get it upto...
  10. G

overdive problem

thanks
  11. G

overdive problem

hello, i have a 94 1uz engine and box in a cobra replica, ( i didnt build it ) the overdrive has stopped working, only diagnostic plug i can find is the one on the engine, and theres a little bulb thats been stuffed behind the dash. ( not the neatest of wiring ) from what ive read i can cross...