Search results

1. 84pickup1uz

85 pickup - 1UZ swap with R150 transmision, MS3X stand alone ECU and 112 supercharger.

I am back working on this again. I bought a bullet manifold and intercooler setup recently which may prove to be more reliable and save some time. Look for some updates shortly.
  2. 84pickup1uz

85 pickup - 1UZ swap with R150 transmision, MS3X stand alone ECU and 112 supercharger.

I am back working on this project. More to follow in the coming days ahead
  3. 84pickup1uz

87 4Runner 1UZ swap, get comfy

Yes the custom one would be more expensive normally but a guy at work made it for me and I only had to pay for the chunk of hose and two sleeves. Total was 17.50 Canadian. Shipping and exchange is nuts for us canucks at the moment. I have to pay 1.40 Canadian for a US dollar plus cross...
  4. 84pickup1uz

hose fits good! I had the same idea but it was cheaper to have n custom hose made using the stock ends from the lexus and 22r. . Mine runs the same route and I plan to install the cooler in the bumper. Sent pics when you get it installed. will be working my remote oil cooler tomorrow.
  5. 84pickup1uz

Looks like we are at about the same place in our two builds. Feel free to reach out if you just need a second opinion. My motor mounts are very very simular to yours. I gave up on the stock exhaust in favour of 4.7 Tundra headers. They were less work to make fit for me in my straight axle...
  6. 84pickup1uz

Had to alter the cross-over fuel lines to clear my new manifold but you need to do that with any setup with a supercharger. I am Using an6 braided line with adaptors. Might eventually swap out the injectors but we will see how it runs first. Easy to see the injector duty cycle on the MS3x...
  7. 84pickup1uz

I can share the cad with you sure. Will need to find them! Given that my truck is a manual and with all the Ford parts on the top and I wanted to convert to coil on plug I just purchased a megasquirt 3x. Much easier in the long run and much more tuneable. Has built in-boost control as well as...
  8. 84pickup1uz

Building custom manifold for M112 supercharger on first-gen 1UZ

https://www.lextreme.com/forums/index.php?threads/85-pickup-1uz-swap-with-r150-transmision-ms3x-stand-alone-ecu-and-112-supercharger.17552/
  9. 84pickup1uz

This tread is specific to the manifold. You may want to lookup my actual build thread for the motor and truck.
  10. 84pickup1uz

Some pictures of the manifold as I mock it up for the welding. The blue thing in the middle it the intercooler core. Its covered in cardboard to keep from getting the fins damaged. I've since welded up the slits where I got carried away removing aluminum between the ports in the first...
  11. 84pickup1uz

I can share the cad files if you need a starting point for the m90. You would just need to modify the top plate and maybe eliminate one layer if you are not running the inter cooler
  12. 84pickup1uz

I got sidetracked on another project but will make some progress on this shortly. I am prepping to weld the manifold together and fab the inter cooler. Then it’s a cleanup on the motor and wiring.
  13. 84pickup1uz

2uz to R151 swap, need clutch

Yeh sorry...stupid question. I guess I've got to much maple syrup running through my veins these days and it mades me kinda slow! I was referencing a list of engine codes here at work and it simply was not on the list or anything remotey close. I jumped the gun a little. Its normally a...
  14. 84pickup1uz

2uz to R151 swap, need clutch

What exactly is a 1KD-FTV ? Is that some sort of model code?
  15. 84pickup1uz

Single Exhaust Piping After Stock Y Pipe For 1UZ

I am using exhaust parts from a Tundra TRD dual exhaust kit which were designed for a 2UZ. My system has 2.25 inch pipes connected to the headers, a 2.25 to 3" collector to terminate the y pipe. A large volume cat with 3" in and out then into a smooth 3" to 2.5" reduction to meet up to the...
  16. 84pickup1uz

1uz injectors timins with scope

Batch fire meens 4 of the eight will be on one timing interval and 4 of eight on a different timing interval. Most early and not so early 1uZ engines still use Batch injector (non sequencial) injection.
  17. 84pickup1uz

Wanted 94 ECU sc400 needed no. 89661-24231

I have one! Will sell and ship if needed
  18. 84pickup1uz

The tentioner is still on the outside. I just have it spung so it has the arm on the right insead of the left of the pivot point which moved the pully closer to the centre line of the crank.
  19. 84pickup1uz

Ok all my drafting is done and the local waterjet guy has cut out all my aluminum pieces. It looks great! There is five layers. The first plate will weld onto the manifold. The rest just bolt together I made the layers so I could bolt it on without the intercooler by removing one layer...
  20. 84pickup1uz

1UZ vvti supercharger manifold

Hard to beat this one but it costs a few dimes! http://elatemfg.com/product/elate-1uz-vvti-supercharger-manifold-kit/