Search results

1. ChopsLS430

OEM 3UZ ECU TUNE/FLASH

Again, you're delusional, among other things. Everyone else will soon see what you really are as well.
  2. ChopsLS430

OEM 3UZ ECU TUNE/FLASH

You're delusional. Any reputable company (even one man businesses) will try their best to answer questions, especially from existing and returning customers, let alone possible future customers. You just simply ignore questions, and now sound like you want to charge just to answer something...
  3. ChopsLS430

OEM 3UZ ECU TUNE/FLASH

You obviously don't get it. My problem is your lack of customer care, short answers that have no info in them, and the constant avoidance of technical questions. I can't remember how many questions I've asked as well as a few other people that have gone completely unanswered by you. And when...
  4. ChopsLS430

OEM 3UZ ECU TUNE/FLASH

You don't care much... That explains a lot. It's that kind of shit attitude that spoils the entire situation. And that's where you're wrong. No, I won't eventually buy your solution, because nobody knows anything about "your solution", including yourself. That's why you always avoid certain...
  5. ChopsLS430

OEM 3UZ ECU TUNE/FLASH

Well George... After thinking about it more, I'm not going to buy this valve body from you. The fact that you keep dragging your feet on this whole deal (it's been 2 weeks since you've said anything else about it after I said I was ready to buy), the fact that you don't seem to know a whole...
  6. ChopsLS430

2UZ Tundra Aftermarket Headers on 3UZ LS430...

Also, absolute fitment placement for the stock exhaust wouldn't be an issue. A complete one-off exhaust would be going on with the headers. As long as the JBA headers clear the block, firewall, wheel wells, etc, etc.
  7. ChopsLS430

2UZ Tundra Aftermarket Headers on 3UZ LS430...

Curious if anyone has looked into the possibility of '00 - '04 Tundra aftermarket exhaust headers fitting the '01 - '06 Lexus LS430. The reason being I found some JBA headers for the Tundra (2UZ) that look rather promising. They're pretty compact which look like they might fit in the LS430, and...
  8. ChopsLS430

OEM 3UZ ECU TUNE/FLASH

I read somewhere that mods to the valve body can improve how the torque convertor reacts, but don't know if that applies to any auto trans or just certain ones. I believe what I was reading on was a Chevy trans like a Turbo 400 or something.
  9. ChopsLS430

OEM 3UZ ECU TUNE/FLASH

EMS is fine then. Twice I asked you about the effects on the torque convertor however, still with no response.
  10. ChopsLS430

OEM 3UZ ECU TUNE/FLASH

Hey George, I think I'm ready to purchase that valve body. You mentioned checking shipping charges via EMS and FedEx a few months back. If you could do that and get back with me whenever you can, I'd appreciate it. I can't remember if you ever answered this question, but how does this VB effect...
  11. ChopsLS430

OEM 3UZ ECU TUNE/FLASH

Funny you mentioned that as I just stumbled across those videos and watched all four episodes of the LS/M5. At the end of Dave's last video, he mentioned that the intake plenum was coming off, so I'm assuming he's got a Tom's supercharger kit for it. If that's the case, he has the modified Tom's...
  12. ChopsLS430

OEM 3UZ ECU TUNE/FLASH

I'm obviously not George, but from the couple of dyno charts on his site and George confirming when I asked him directly, the tune is good for about an extra 30 hp and 30 ft lbs. So figure a stock LS430 like mine with 290 hp and 320 ft lbs torque, expect those numbers to be around 320 hp and...
  13. ChopsLS430

OEM 3UZ ECU TUNE/FLASH

Just be very cautious when you're in the rain in "Power" mode and VSC turned off. With a little less than 1/2 a tank of fuel and at 45 mph, I pinned the throttle to the floor and the back end broke loose! I kept it nailed down and just drove through it, going a little sideways down the road. Was...
  14. ChopsLS430

OEM 3UZ ECU TUNE/FLASH

Excellent. Thank you sir! I really appreciate it.
  15. ChopsLS430

OEM 3UZ ECU TUNE/FLASH

George, I hope you can and/or don't mind holding on to that VB for me for a month or two. Unfortunately, I hit a couple of small unexpected financial snags with the house this past month (refrigerator and air conditioner), so funds are a bit tight at the moment. If not, I understand.
  16. ChopsLS430

OEM 3UZ ECU TUNE/FLASH

Glad to hear it! I'm still loving mine. I just want that modified valve body. Even with George's trans ECU tweaks, the trans is still slow and soft.
  17. ChopsLS430

OEM 3UZ ECU TUNE/FLASH

Hi George, Sorry I haven't been on here lately. Been a crazy month. So I guess you got the valve body in? Has it been tested or anything like that? Any other news on it?
  18. ChopsLS430

OEM 3UZ ECU TUNE/FLASH

Joe, any word on the new ECU? George, any news on the modified trans valve body?
  19. ChopsLS430

OEM 3UZ ECU TUNE/FLASH

Knowing George, I would assume so. But it's always good to ask. I sure did before I bit the bullet.
  20. ChopsLS430

OEM 3UZ ECU TUNE/FLASH

George, I'm in no hurry. ;)