Search results

1. A

1UZ VVTi + AutoMeter Tacho... what wire and adapter?

I have a 02' 1UZ VVTi motor in a stripped down 94 SC400 track car. I have been using Torque Pro app on a tablet as the gauge cluster... but now I need to install hard wired gauges... I am installing a AutoMeter Tachometer #4497. I have read various posts and now confused more than ever... Do...
  2. A

1UZ VVTi swap: ODB-II Connection & Throttle???

Starting point for anyone with similar throttle issues:
  3. A

Thank you Gloverman! Which ODB2 adapter did you use? My throttle does not open all the way with key on engine off... besides checking continuity on TPS, APPS and TCM wires, anything else or common issues I should look for before replacing them? Thanks! Adam
  4. A

Hello. I completed a JDM 1UZ VVTi swap into a 94' SC400 about 4 months ago. The engine came from a 2000 ~ 2002 Majesta and the 5 speed gearbox is a Nissan. I am using the JDM ECU that came with the engine and a ATEMU to simulate the AT. The vehicle is a track car. Chassis was completely...
  5. A

Wanted WTB: 98 ~ 00 SC 400 engine mount bracket.

I am looking for the motor mount brackets. Needs to be from a 1998 ~ 2000 SC400 VVTi motor. Thanks Adam
  6. A

Wanted Wanted 1uz-fe gen I / II front sump

I have a front sump I took off a JDM 1UZ VVTi motor that came out of a 2002 Crown Majesta. I have the pickup also. Will that work for u? Adam
  7. A

Need assistance with 1UZ VVTi motor from a 2002 Crown Majesta

I did figure out the details on the coils, MAF and ICM. Finally got a hold of the pinout and ECU diagram. I'll reach out to you if I have any specifics that I need assistance with. Interestingly the 2002 Crown Majesta 1UZ uses some parts from the 3UZ motor. Adam
  8. A

Need assistance with 1UZ VVTi motor from a 2002 Crown Majesta

Hi, I have two SC400s (non-VVTi motors) and a S13 with a 1UZ swap (also non-VVTi motor). Now I am working on SC400 track car with a 1UZ + Nissan 5 speed box... Unfortunately, I made the mistake of purchasing a JDM 1UZ VVTi motor about 4 months ago from eBay. According to the ECU code the...