Search results

1. S

3uz wiring info please.

Are these available to purchase yet @gloverman ??
  2. S

Parts 3uz H Rods & parts needed.

Morning all, I am looking to buy a set of H Rods for our 3uz and wondered who we should talk to about sourcing engine rebuild parts in the UK (Shells, rings gaskets etc) Also are there any pitfalls in rebuilding these engines that I need to be aware of ? Cheers in advance. Paul.
  3. S

Proper Posting

I think with hindsight I am guilty as charged, I will repost my question in the correct section now, but I am unsure how to delete the original. Paul.
  4. S

3uz wiring info please.

Having looked at every link I can find, and downloaded every diagram I still cannot find a wiring diagram that corresponds with the wiring colours I have.. As an quick example every one I have looked at shows all 8 injectors having a common black wire, whereas on my loom 1 3 5 7 have a common...
  5. S

ECU's ???

I wasnt sure if there was a manual version or not, thanks for the clarification. Shame you are not in the UK.
  6. S

ECU's ???

Morning all. Are the manual and auto ecus the same on the 430s ? We are changing from an auto to a manual box in our conversion and wondered if we can still use this ecu . Cheers in advance.
  7. S

3uz wiring info please.

Thanks @Kaktus those links are really useful, and let us know @gloverman when it is available.
  8. S

3uz wiring info please.

Nobody seems to have the information we seek...or will not share it.
  9. S

3uz wiring info please.

Fantastic video @gloverman , so how do I find a decent diagram of how to wire a 3uz up with std ECU ??
  10. S

3uz wiring info please.

Good morning all. We are new to the world of the Lexus and have a 3uz from a GS430 we are stripping which we are going to fit into our Land Rover 110 Defender. I have been told the wiring is fairly simple, apparently only needing 6 wires, but I am wary of this fact as i doubt it can be that...