Search results

1. T

1UZFE supra mk3

Ok , i have check many wire but i don't found the problem ... is it possible to delete the IAC ?
  2. T

1UZFE supra mk3

i don't know why but yesterday i test and the engine not lost cylinder , it run correctly , but the idle up and down when the engine is cold , after it's ok ....
  3. T

1UZFE supra mk3

I turn on and off the engine by a circuit breaker on the ignition, when I'm off the engine the IAC is still powering + 12V, all the time
  4. T

1UZFE supra mk3

i have cut the wire of NSW
  5. T

1UZFE supra mk3

for the test , when 1 unplug i have 12v , after when i start i have 13V and when i turn off the key i have 12V but not for few second i have always 12V ....
  6. T

1UZFE supra mk3

ok i do the test this week end , thank you ;) What is the NSW ?
  7. T

1UZFE supra mk3

the relay it's for the light etc not fot the engine ;) i don't wire a diagnostic on the ECU yes i have the power on ECU .... the news of the test of this week end is : i have up my idle a little and i don't miss cylinder in charge when i drive , but when i clutch if i wait a little between...
  8. T

1UZFE supra mk3

i clean idle valve ... the ignition is OK the injector is OK ... my fuel pressure is 3.5 bar i don't know what is the problem ? lambda ? (i delete catalyst ) or my problem is the ECU ... ? or it's possible that my intake are to short between the MAF and the throttle valve because my...
  9. T

1UZFE supra mk3

hi guys , sorry about my bad english but i'm french .... my project is an 1uz into supra mk3 with manual transmission w58 but i have little problem when i run, sometimes all is good , sometimes i lost cylinder and engine stop ... as you can see in the video : i search many...
  10. T

Newbie from France

Thank you , I checked all the air intakes and actually there was one that I had not seen at reassembly, for the moment it turns out well. next road test I'll take you to the curent;)
  11. T

Newbie from France

it's running ^^ I'm really happy, but I still have a problem that just happened, the first start it really good, slow idle stable etc,..... but the second start it oscillates in slow but it take all the rpm very good , do you know where I can look for this problem? (lambda, ? )
  12. T

Newbie from France

yes i understand, it's normal ;) so yesterday after having put everything originally, I reflected on the schemas about the cabalge 1uzfe that I could find on the internet, after found most of the wire of the ecu (+12, earth etc ...) the engine starts but stops immediately ... I think I'm on...
  13. T

Newbie from France

thank you for this adress but it's very expansive for just once time :( all the swap I search to spend the least possible money because in France the parts are expensive ...
  14. T

Newbie from France

ok thanks do you have any picture for simplify the wire ? because the car it's only for track it not necessary the air conditionner etc, he going to start with bottom :) i have found lot of schemas but the color of the wire does not match... i just want to wire the ECU but i don't found a...
  15. T

Newbie from France

thanks for your welcome ;) Now the step is to wire the 1uz ;) At this moment I'm wiring the 1uz, I wire same on this video : the engine start succesfully but i have one question : do you know if this wire is ok for run everyday or not ?
  16. T

Newbie from France

Hello everyone, I am a newbie from France, I install a 1uzfe in a supra mk3 ;) I registered to share with you this experience and have answers to my wiring problems. Excuse me in advance for my english (do not hesitate to pick me up) and thanks to those who will try to understand me ;)