Search results

1. 0

Please Help: 3UZFE e-accelerator box wiring to stock ecu

We bought a pre-wired 3uz from S.A. that came with a Hilux electronic accelerator pedal box. I think it's called a flyby wire set-up or drive by wire. [Not sure]. The car has always had issues with throttle response. The engine response doesn't match throttle input. Eventually the ecu went bad...
  2. 0

How do I get some exhaust flames?

SC400 Exhaust Flames I'd like my car to shoot some flames like the sc400 in that link above... Without tinkering so much i.e spark plugs in the muffler or flame thrower kits. Is this possible? I've ordered a glasspack muffler, exhaust is single straight through as well. Also, would putting a...
  3. 0

Raising Oil pan 2 inches [upwards] for clearance

Hellos, I'm 98.3% done with my V8 Corolla swap, but right now what's worrying me is how low the oil pan is. It's a front sump 1UZ from an LS400. Question: Is there anything I could do to the oil pan [cut/weld/massage] to raise it farther up away from the ground to gain some clearance? Even...
  4. 0

Please help identify this Y-pipe.

A friend has this Y-pipe in his garage storage and I was thinking of using it for my v8 but none of us know which car it came from. Thanks
  5. 0

1UZ Swapped AE70 corolla: Problems

Hellos, This is my first post. I'm a fresher. I just completed my 1996 non vvti 1uz swap with stock ecu after 4 years. But i cant seem to fix the followiing issues. I need some help. 1. BLACK SMOKE. We've been running the engine on open headers for a while without noticing any smoke. But...
  6. 0

1UZ Swapped AE70 corolla: Problems

Deleted due to double post. Sorry