Search results

1. don ali

New Leather Upholstery For Center console

This install is soo easy for the DIY kind. and right now the colors are matching perfectly.
  2. don ali

Gs400 98 1uzfe vvti bank 2 off

well, the vvti is showing a code some times I have to check if the code is for the same side, and it shows some misfires. but only in one side, Im going to check for wire problems and the vvti solenoid, the O2 sensor are working. also when the plugs are new the cars runs perfect, but in about 4...
  3. don ali

hey guys, its been a year since this solution, but now, the same side of the engine, is eating spark plugs literally, already 8 sparks plugs have fail in the same side, 4 regular type, and 4 platinum, I'm not sure if the problem is whit the fuel dampener in the rail? the washer can cause to...
  4. don ali

I just finish it, its working, but whit the new fuel pump, I feel more power in the 1000 to 3000 rpm, and now I cant feel the vvti givin me that kick to the seat. I have to change the oil and try again. thanks for everything gloverman and george_r
  5. don ali

thanks for the pic gloverman, watching mine, I think my upper washer its been very thigh to the bolt, and I cant remove it, so I'm gonna have to remove the washer from the bolt, and see what I can do for make it work, cause I cant find the exact washers here in my country. so I been thinking...
  6. don ali

actually, I cant found the right washer, so I'm gonna try using other cause now I installed 4 new, and now the car is fine at idle, but only can go at 3000 rpm and then is going too lean again. so I'm gonna try different washers and check the fuel pressure at the fuel rails. thanks you guys for...
  7. don ali

finally I found the problem, the bank 2 fuel rail was empty, so I need to find out why its happening, maybe the missing gaskets, or maybe I need to clean the line al the fuel pulsation damper.
  8. don ali

well, I just check, and test everything around whit some starter fluid, and nothing, so I will have to take out the intake manifold again and check everything down there.
  9. don ali

thanks George, The coils are fine, I just replace all the vacuum lines, but I'm going to check tomorrow using some starter fluid and see what happens.
  10. don ali

hey guys, I have a problem, since I fix the starter on my GS400, the bank 2 is off, and I have good coils tested and sending spark in the engine, good spark plugs, clean and tested injectors (good positive and negative pulse), clean TB, clean air filter, and tester every single sensor and wire...