Search results

1. J

Parts FS: 2Jz-GTE oil pan

FS: 2Jz-GTE oil pan and stock intercooler I'm selling this 2jz-gte oil pan rear sump. For those who want to do 2jz swap into SC this is what you need. The oil pan is in very good condition. Selling for $100 plus shipping.Intercooler is in fair condition. Selling for $50 plus shipping. Local are...
  2. J

Supra TT Big Brake Upgrade for SC400

Hey John, Why don't you buy the modify set like david suggested and sell your supra rotors right now on ebay or something. You might break even or loose a bit of money. IMO i dont see why you need to go to so much trouble to modify this rotors to make it fit. But that is just my thinking. Good...
  3. J

Supra TT Big Brake Upgrade for SC400

Nice looking setup John. Your rims does look it sticks out a bit. The best way to fix it is to get new wheels with offset that can accomidate for big brakes. Or buy supra tt wheels which should fit it perfectly and cheaper. Last, I don't know if this will work or not is to get thin tires and...
  4. J

Making the car faster with out hp gains?

1) removing the spare tire and rim, jack, and tools from the trunk and replaced them with a bottle of fix a flat -60lbs, 2) carbon fiber hood -40lbs, 3) Stock fan and components -20lbs 4) might as well put in carbon trunk lid 5) change to racing seat 6) more grippy tires.
  5. J

Which Sc Do You Like Out Of These?

I'm down with making the kit steve. And I can bring some more people in on this too. Your design looks good except the rear. I'm don't really like holes for the rear. We should start working of a draft design and go on from there.
  6. J

Thanks Guys. You guys are too kind. I just wash my car and wax it thats all Jibby. I probably repaint the whole car once I put on my 97 conversion. I'll do that as soon as I finish my current project. Steve, do you know anyone selling a fake AC kit?? I really like the AC kit but it cost too...
  7. J

Ok, Here you go buddy. Not as nice as yours, but please tell me if i should go with Kit or 97 conversion. Thanks
  8. J

Thanks Steve, my car is probably lowered like yours and I'm afraid it might scratch too much for me to get around if I get a kit like that. But on the other hand the kit does look really nice.
  9. J

Steve, Go here http://www.imageshack.us/ . Click on Browse and pick the pics you want to host. After select your pics then click host it. After that copy the link they give you and past it on your message thread and Bingo.
  10. J

Disappointed Dyno

First of all I think the number is a bit inacurate. I sat on David car that day and we took a spin around the block, the car pulled way too fast to get that kind of number. I think David just need to do some tuning and open up the exhaust alittle and it should clear out some problems. I know...
  11. J

Steve, I've been trying to find out much hp and how many psi of that white AC car engine produce but so far no luck. If I find out, i'll let everyone know.
  12. J

Last batch of my pics.
  13. J

All I know is the car was fitted with the C's 5.0 Liter stroker kit, and C's super charger. Dunno much on the Hp and other stuff.
  14. J

My personal favorite SC of all time is with this kit. I think ACleanSC4 would agree .
  15. J

Here are more pics of the White AC Convertible SC . And you can see why the hood the way it is.
  16. J

500 rwhp Supra Vs. 500 rwhp SC400

Agreed. If you have similar hp then it's all down to weight and torque.
  17. J

Southern California Meet

Did someone mention my name?? . Just let me know when the date is set up a time and I'm there. Always love a have a good chat and some drink with some of my favorite Lexus buddies
  18. J

3,000 Members Strong......

3K members awsome.
  19. J

Jealous, Desperate & Insecure

David, I'm very proud and honor to be your friend all these times. You been helping me and many other with things that can only come from true experience and knowledge. Don't let those comments sadden you . Just know that you will always have my support and others. What goes around comes around.
  20. J

Picture of Lextreme

Lextreme is also an good looking asian guy with two beautiful kids LOL. Just kidding Dave. He's great to hang with a cool guy, please don't ban me LOL.