Search results

1. P

How remove governor on GS430

Anyone know how to remove the governor on 2002 GS430?
  2. P

Parts FS Complete 1990 LS 400

Selling 1990 LS 400, 240 miles.. got hit at the back and front, complete engine and transmission, still runs.. let me know.. asking $500.00 for the the whole car.. you can pick it up or will ship it for you anywhere in the world at buyers expense.
  3. P

Wanted need some 1uz part. got that stuff called cash in hand

i have a complete 1990 LS 400 engine.. let me if you can use that..
  4. P

Egr Blocker Question?

plug the resistor to the cable connected to the EGR valve.
  5. P

tire rotation laws

Hello, I went to the local shop to get my tires rotated.. after waiting for 20 minutes.. the technician pulled my car in.. jack it up and started to removed the wheels. My car was lowered and i have not bring it to the shop to get wheel allignment, so the tech remove one of my wheel and...
  6. P

Code 13

Code 13? I have the same problem on mine.. i still have not cleared the ECL. i have checked all the sensor and they are all with in specs. My next step is to see if my timing belt skip.. So my suggestion is to check the sensor first.. there's a total of three (3) sensor as far as i know.. one...
  7. P

aluminum brake calipers

Payment Hello TempeHeat.. incoming pm and payment for the calipers. Thank you, PinoiRyder
  8. P

aluminum brake calipers

What is you price? where are you located? do you have picture? Thank you,
  9. P

Di Vang Meet

will be there.. see you guys soon..
  10. P

Auto conversion to manual

It there a way to convert 90LS400 auto to manual tranmission? any one knows what is the cost? anyone did this conversion already?
  11. P

electric flex-a-lite cooling fan for SC400 HP gains

Any one has link to the instrcution on how to do it? Thank you very much for the help..
  12. P

Any one has link to the instrcution on how to do it? Thank you very much for the help..
  13. P

sorry to ask, but will this eletric fan will work on 90 LS? thank you..
  14. P

Help On Erro Code!!

anyone have pics where the RPM signal sensor is? Thank you very much for the help.
  15. P

My Celsior With 19's And Dumped

i hope to lower mine pretty soon.. as of now.. this is how it looks like..
  16. P

my ride... new rims?

Here's mine.. i am planning to lowered it in a couple of weeks..
  17. P

Help On Erro Code!!

what is the possibility that the timing belt will jump? I never ride my car hard. It is just recently when the code 13 appeared. Do anyone have instructions on how to check the igniter? thank you very much for the help.
  18. P

Egr Blocker Question?

Can Anyone Post The Link To The Instruction On How To Delete The Egr? Thank You
  19. P

Lextremers in Socal Sign In

I'm in, just let me know when you guys are planning to do this..