Search results

1. I

Wanted UK Northamptonshire engine and how wanted

Hi guys and girls, I'm looking for a non vvt engine and box for a budget hot rod. I would love to say money no object but it is, my rented barn was emptied out by some thieving arse wipes. I now find myself trying to build another, if you have the package with the loom and ECU, the car will be a...
  2. I

Richwood !!!

My only thought's were to cast a manifold. I would like to think I'm capable of making a manifold from scratch like yourself Rod, but with the best will in the world my hands shake like leaves, and its been at the very least 30 years since I welded any aluminium. I can make a mold out of junk...
  3. I

Richwood !!!

Hear what your saying, but I believe email to be an acceptable means of communication, especially when we are at opposite time zones. In my opinion it's a poor show, if they don't answer to email's they shouldn't advertise the on the websites contact page.... Rant over....
  4. I

Richwood !!!

I have sent about 4 email's to Bullet, and not had one reply. Again it looks like a well engineered manifold, and at a very reasonable price, but not much use if they don't reply to my emails. Finding the foundry that cast Richwoods manifold, would be very difficult from the UK but not...
  5. I

Richwood !!!

That is a real pity, their blower intake looked excellent. Looks like I will have to stick with the original plan.....
  6. I

Richwood !!!

Hi all, there was a company called Richwood Aero, does anyone know if they are still in existence. I am interested in one of there products. Thanks, Iggy
  7. I

IIf the money is right on the Tudor, I would grab it with both hands.... I've looked on your...

IIf the money is right on the Tudor, I would grab it with both hands.... I've looked on your site a few times, you are definitely the man to know..... Surprisingly, their is almost no one making t bodies, I was going to produce a couple of body styles to sell on, but the market just isn't...
  8. I

6 71 Blower

Yes, its Chris, he has an old rod / humber that was called street addict, that's got a rover lump, he is building a humber gasser with a big block chevy and a blower, I think he has another that's getting a diesel to use as his daily, he also has a pop with a chopped roof and he might still have...
  9. I

6 71 Blower

I have a good mate in Corby who has a few Humber's, all at different stages of build. You probably know him.....
  10. I

I did try to send you a PM yesterday, but I dont think it went across, I'm more or less in the...

I did try to send you a PM yesterday, but I dont think it went across, I'm more or less in the same position as you. I dragged my T out of some bushes about 8 years ago, it was a rod, but most of the good bits were missing, it had a frontal and really was scrap, but I kept the registration and...
  11. I

Did you receive my reply PM, I'm not sure if I sent it or not..... Iggy

Did you receive my reply PM, I'm not sure if I sent it or not..... Iggy
  12. I

6 71 Blower

Hiya Pauln, I've worked in Corby from 89 until I fell ill about 8 years ago, a town that's always been good to me. Strange, I'm speaking to a guy a few miles down the road, on a forum built half way around the world..... What are you working on/building Paul.... Iggy
  13. I

Hello Ben, I was so impressed with your Scimitar build I've just gone and bought one. I will be...

Hello Ben, I was so impressed with your Scimitar build I've just gone and bought one. I will be picking it up next week, along with a vvt engine, I think your build thread is so comprehensive, I can't see that I have any real difficulties ahead of me, bar the wiring. I do have one or two...
  14. I

6 71 Blower

Thanks again, I will give Sudsy a shout. There is a kind of intercooler for the 6 71, its like a 2" or 4" spacer that is sandwiched in beween the intake and blower, how well it works I don't know, I haven't seen one being used in the UK. It would be okay for my T, but for people with height...
  15. I

6 71 Blower

Thanks for the help Zuffen, fortunately I have a wiring guru not that far from where I live, and of course Megasquirt would solve the untouchable ECU problem. Being able to run boost @ 8psi on an engine with standard internals, is quite something, a testament on how good this engine really...
  16. I

6 71 Blower

Hi all, This is my first post on here, so I thought I would go in at the deep end. I've got two projects on the go, the first is a Scimitar GTE, I have got a vvt engine for this car, it was originally fitted with a Ford Essex V6, the 1uz is about twice the power of the ford..... Should be lots...