Search results

1. L

Timing belt Kit

Hi All im in need of a timing belt Kit including Water Pump, being in England Choices seem a little limited, but have found few kits on ebay but am having trouble deciding, Help please, and any alternatives you can recomend please Gates kit, $160, $19 shipping $38 import charges, through...
  2. L

Push Button gear change

Hi Has any one ever done a push button gear change on a Lexus A341E auto gear box? I dont mean gear change as in first, second, third etc, what i mean is Park to reverse, drive, neutral etc and do away with the gear stick / shifter completely Thanks Steve
  3. L

Propshaft help needed

Hi All I guess this question had been asked before, but after many hours of searching I'm still no wiser I have a 1994 Lexus LS400 engine and auto box the one with the 3 pounted output flange and rubber doughnut to prop-shaft, that I'm fitting into a Mitsubishi Delica, what I'm after is...
  4. L

1ZUFE into Mitsubishi Delica

Hi ALL First Thank you all the moderators that worked so hard getting my account verified, something went wrong while registering. Im a semi retired Maintenance Engineer, my plan is to transfer a 1ZU into my 2wd Mitsubishi Delica I have bought a road worthy 1994 LS400 100 miles from...