Search results

1. L

1ZUFE into Mitsubishi Delica

loom in place on engine, need to repair or replace lpg loom at moment just put 20 pin molex on LPG injectors because i cant get to plug in with inlet in place, but theres a awfull lot of wires even without lpg one, Bushwhacker made the LPG and Suprastic easier by identifying wires for me when he...
  2. L

been a good day for deliveries today, LOOM came back all modified ready to plug and play will fiddle tomorrow, Thanks BUSHWHACKER great job, the EGR blank lazer cut plates were ready too for collection from cutters, all nice in 5mm Stainless Steel, I found in Maplins some 20 pin male and female...
  3. L

1UZFE in a Maserati Biturbo

well done this was the inspiration for my transplant looks and sounds fantastic Steve
  4. L

here is best pic i can find of front of motor before i stripped it
  5. L

yes it did, Thanks
  6. L

Bit more of a update, all rebuilt, and back together with new water pump cam belt kit etc, Strange they dont include the gaskets for the water x pipes in a Gasket set??? when wiring loom gets back from bushwhacker will install that and think about fitting in Delica.
  7. L

just a quick update bits back from painting, so could not resist a mock up, water pump, cam belt kit and head gasket set on order wiring loom still away, but sure will be back soon here is what it looks like, in Pontiac light blue metalic, its a lot lighter colour than i expected
  8. L

Timing belt Kit

Thank you, I have done both in past wondered what someone elses view was Steve
  9. L

Timing belt Kit

Thanks Both,, Vince, you would just replace the belt and if pulleys seem ok leave them?
  10. L

Timing belt Kit

Hi All im in need of a timing belt Kit including Water Pump, being in England Choices seem a little limited, but have found few kits on ebay but am having trouble deciding, Help please, and any alternatives you can recomend please Gates kit, $160, $19 shipping $38 import charges, through...
  11. L

Push Button gear change

Thanks will look into Borrowing ideas Steve
  12. L

Push Button gear change

Thanks But i have a SupraStick magic box that males manual shifting possible with buttons Steve
  13. L

Push Button gear change

Simple for some maybe, but Im colour blind, dont do or know a single thing about electronics, Im a nuts and bolts man my self, and the occasional electric glue Steve
  14. L

Push Button gear change

Hi Has any one ever done a push button gear change on a Lexus A341E auto gear box? I dont mean gear change as in first, second, third etc, what i mean is Park to reverse, drive, neutral etc and do away with the gear stick / shifter completely Thanks Steve
  15. L

Propshaft help needed

Thank you, wish i had access to a lathe and a mill could make one myself, I have a rotary table but sold mill few years back due to lack of use DOH Steve
  16. L

Propshaft help needed

Thank you Gloverman, I didnt mean to offend, Im sorry if i did, Have found your website very useful, wish shipping from NZ was easier, Steve
  17. L

Propshaft help needed

thanks, Do you sell to UK? how much ? and postage? I read some where that someone did them but could not fine post again Steve
  18. L

Propshaft help needed

Thanks Guys, was thinking of both ideas but then you read one post that says there is not enough support in gearbox to take side ways forces of a normal prop shaft, the more you read conflicting views of some that have ideas and some that have done in forums the less your sure of your ideas, so...
  19. L

I have removed engine and gearbox wiring loom and is all boxed up ready to send to Bushwhacker for him to work his magic on it, so I get back a almost plug and play loom, that I can modify to take the SupraShift auto/manual gearbox piggyback ECU and the Prins LPG injection setup with its ECU...
  20. L

Propshaft help needed

Hi All I guess this question had been asked before, but after many hours of searching I'm still no wiser I have a 1994 Lexus LS400 engine and auto box the one with the 3 pounted output flange and rubber doughnut to prop-shaft, that I'm fitting into a Mitsubishi Delica, what I'm after is...