Search results

1. Jake Breyck

Check out my flywheel.

Im quite stoked about this anyhow enjoy, and thanks to chris for the cad file.
  2. Jake Breyck

Toyota V8's Dominate Front row at the Bahrian GP

Jarno Trulli and Timo Glock will start the Bahrain Grand Prix from the front row of the grid, after dominating the final session of qualifying at Sakhir on Saturday afternoon. So Tommrow, Thats Two Toyota V8s Leading the pack!!!
  3. Jake Breyck

New Dyno for me, small improvment, 1uz Supra

So I dynoed the supra again, after rebuilding the engine, and i made a bit of an improvment. Old dyno stock junk yard motor, 217hp 233Tq http://www.breyck.com/Projects/Supra/800/dynotq-800.jpg Now for the new Dyno, 230hp, 249Tq. Next dyno should be with boost.
  4. Jake Breyck

1986 toyota pickup... my 3rd 1UZ swap project.

well folks i need another daily driver after i sold my s13 to pay for finishing my supra ive been useing the supra to get around, but the supra was never ment to be a daily driver, so earlyer this week i picked up a 1986 toyota pickup in fairly good shape for $400 Score!!! The motor was bad in...
  5. Jake Breyck

Not UZ related but imsure everyone here will like it.

was doing a little google image searching and found this.... Oh great a Green 2jz-gte, Butwhat is it in you ask....... ...... ..... .. . Ok ok here you go... C&Y sports is so Fing pimp, i would pay them to get to work there. Btw if they dont ring a bell there the...
  6. Jake Breyck

1UZ - W58 Adaptor plate Teaser Pic.

Ive been working on the idea of putting togather a compete kit to fit a 1uz into a mk3 supra, both pre and post 89 along with turbo or non turbo.(w58, R154) the first magor milestone has been reached. my first adaptor has been cut today. These are for sale although i havent settled on...
  7. Jake Breyck

Temp senors.

Looking for a quick answer here. of the 3 temp senors on the front water bridge of a 1uz, the small single wire one is for the gauge only correct? I'm installing a auto meter gauge and was hoping i can use that senors location for the auto meter sensor. thanks.
  8. Jake Breyck

Aluminum Flywheels Input needed.

I would like to get a little feedback from everyone about your thoughts on a 1uz aluminum flywheel, Thats made spicificly for the UZ not a modification of a Fedanza or other brand, with Proper Ring gear, and Fedanza Friction plate for easy rebuilding later. so anyone who is intrested in giving...
  9. Jake Breyck

Help needed!!!!! HELP HELP HELP!!!!! Barings.

OK of all you 1uzers Does anyone have a set of Front and rear Main barings In Size Number 2 I could buy from you. this would be part number 11701-50041-D2 I need two sets of them. Anyone?
  10. Jake Breyck

Mazda Vs. Lexus

I'm really only venting here but here goes. I work on a race team on a fly in position, and during the last event weekend we needed some new break rotors for the car, (Miata) so we go to the nearest dealership and they don't have them in stock and tell us it will take a week, we explain that we...
  11. Jake Breyck

Intake manifold pic help

OK so maybe a year ago we where having an intake manifold discussion and someone posted pics of a hand made SR20(i think) intake manifold, if I'm remembering correctly it was an Australian company that made it, and it had a very compound curved shape. IE: not a tube with flat ends. it looked...
  12. Jake Breyck

Can anyone look up carfax

is there anyone here who can look up a car on carfax for me? if so the vin is JT2MX73E7G0082051 thanks.
  13. Jake Breyck

Get a quick laugh

so im shopping for a mx73 cressida, and i decided to look for a cressida forum so the first forum i come along to i find this... i about fell out of my chair laughing before even finishing, i got back into my chair and keeped reading and fell out of it again laughing at the next line. then i got...
  14. Jake Breyck

m122 physical dimensions?

hey supercharger guys, does anyone have the physical dimensions to the Eaton m122,it looks considerably bigger then the m112 i would love to know how much so i can compare it to the 1uz. thanks. drawings would be great :-)
  15. Jake Breyck

Went to a dyno day 1uz supra.

Hey everyone figured i would share, i went to a dyno day and here is the outcome.... btw '92 sc400 1uz, w58, super runner flywheel, 430 gear, header back exhaust, k&n air filter. mph to rpm coversion thanks to chris : MPH-RPM 30 =2250 35 =2600 40 = 2950 45 =3350 50 =3700 55 =4100 60 =4450...
  16. Jake Breyck

craigs list has a sence of humer

hours of entertainment... http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/all/ post up the ones you like. I like this one. http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/chi/814181712.html
  17. Jake Breyck

Classic Crowns 1uz power.

crusing forums i found these. they are old toyota crowns with 1uz swaps, i dont really have more info then that just figured someone else would like to see. and here is where i found them.... http://www.japanesenostalgiccar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1875
  18. Jake Breyck

not a uz but... 1jz vvti manual ???

So im looking into picking up one of these 1jz-gte vvti jzx100 chaser motors to put into a cressida, they only come in automatic. i was wondering if anyone has had any experance with putting a manual on it, does the ecu have an issue with that at all or any other issues? thanks.
  19. Jake Breyck

Toyota V10 LF-A

So i was brousing around looking at upcomming sports/supercars laptimes around the Nurburgring mainly the GTR, ZR1 and LF-A and i came across pictures of the LF-A I dont know about the rest of you but Heres the majic part of any new car i want to see :-)